Search Results for "tests"164 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : EH
- W0KPH EH Antenna tests
- Various tests and designs, with photos of home made EH Antennas,simple and networked, and also sone CAN Antennas.
[ Hits: 3146 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Testing EH Antennas
- EH antenna tests report by Claudio Re, I1RFQ in pdf format
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- EH Antenna QRP tests
- A QRP test with the EH antenna for 27 MHz
[ Hits: 2353 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KS7J 5-band Cubex Quad
- KS7J's Cubex 5-Band Quad, tests, pictures and modification of this five bands quad antenna
[ Hits: 2462 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- 802.11b Antenna on the Cheap
- Build a 802.11b antenna using PVC, some cheap copper tubing, a Pringles can, and some scrap cardboard, in a few hours. Tests state a 12db gain on 2.4 Ghz
[ Hits: 2845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hoosier DX and Contest Club
- An Indianapolis club specializing in working contests, both CW and SSB, chasing worldwide DX, and supporting DXpeditions. Please drop by one of our meetings and join the fun!
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2070 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- World Contest Station Database
- Database of over 3000 active hf contest stations worldwide
[ Hits: 5135 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- ON7SA - UBA section AST
- Clubstation of Belgian UBA section AST. AST stands for Aalst, the city where we're located. We participate in many international contests with our special contestcall OTxH. The x in the call is always the last letter of the current year.
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- 10 Years of Contests and QSLs
- K5ZD article on contesting and qsling, originally appeared in the Scuttlebutt, newsletter of the Yankee Clipper Contest Club, March 2003
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Info
- The site of dx_info. Contests calendar - Spots DX - Free subscription to e-group dx_info.
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Radioclub, Clubstation, Conteststation
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- DX France
- Home page of e-group DX_FRANCE. Infos DX, cluster, contests. (in french)
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- Warrington Radio Club
- Warrington Radio Club one of the largest in the UK. Active in contests as M5T APRS g6wrc club call g0wrs.
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Sunnyvale VEC ARC, Inc.
- Give Amateur Radio tests for the FCC
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K3LP's Website
- This is the website for K3LP, well known DXer and DX-peditioner. Look for Dave during the main four Contests (ARRL DX CW/SSB and CQWW SSB/CW)
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- DX info e-group
- "The site of the e-group ""DX INFO"" Cluster, contests, dx info"
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K1TTT Webcam
- Normally looks out the window to the north from the shack. During major contests it is normally used to show a view of the shack
[ Hits: 2362 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Learning and Using Morse Code
- About the International Morse Code
sending the code, copying the code, taking code tests, speeds above 20 wpm, by Bob Nellans
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Icom IC-746 Pro Arrl tests
- ARRL Laboratory Expanded Test-Result Report ICOM IC-746 Pro
[ Hits: 1392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzers and Electronic Test Equipment
- We sell a wide variety of new and used spectrum analyzers from leading manufacturers such as HP/Agilent, Anritsu, Tektronix and others.
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The G0GJV Contest logging system
- VHF contest logging program particularly aimed at UK/RSGB contests, although others may find it useful.
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Amperion Inc BPL tests
- Amperion Inc. issued an announcement that it has successfully tested its broadband powerline (BPL) technology over high-voltage, 69,000-volt transmission lines.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]