Search Results for "theory"70 links - and 3 categories
- Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
[ Hits: 2031 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Baluns: theory and projects
- All about baluns with photos, projects and instructions, by IZ7ATH
[ Hits: 52097 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- GW0VMR construction ideas
- selection of construction ideas from Patrick, GW0VMR, includes ATU, Baluns theory
[ Hits: 20667 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.84 ]
- DIY Basic Electronics and Antennas
- DIY Basic Electronic Theory, Basic Antenna Theory with Antennas built from common materials. What does SWR really mean. Baluns from transmission line.
[ Hits: 11039 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Balun Theory
- The word balun means balanced-unbalanced: it's used to adapt a balanced device to an unbalanced one
[ Hits: 36666 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- More Information on the EH Antenna
- How EH antennas works and how it has performed.
[ Hits: 2024 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The G5 RV Antenna
- Theory and operantions, G5RV construction tips by Keith, KE2DI
[ Hits: 4932 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28831 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Basic Antenna Theory
- Basic antenna theory by sub-TV
[ Hits: 20832 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- FAQs - Basic Antenna Theory
- Faqs and antenna basics
[ Hits: 9580 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Radiation and scattering
- Basic antenna theory, Antenna directivity and effective area, Antenna arrays
[ Hits: 2919 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antennas : theory and designs
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles all you need to know about antennas, their design and performance, for both amateurs and SWL
[ Hits: 8939 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.27 ]
- Receiving Loop Theory - N4YWK
- Sensitivity of multi turn receiving loops
William E. Payne, N4YWK
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Antennas: Ground Theory
- Perfect ground vs. poor ground. What is the difference? How does the ground influence the DX-gain?
[ Hits: 5936 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Height Theory
- Antenna mounting height, the higher the better? Learn how radiation pattern change, and decide if you need an higher or a lower angle for your dx needs.
[ Hits: 1346 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Tampa Amateur Radio Club
- Since 1922 Tampa's largest Ham organization. Dedicated to hams by hams. Classes in theory, code, and experimentation are a regular event.
[ Hits: 1710 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Hamradioindia a website by vu2fd
- a website by vu2fd with theory lessons, details on rules and regulations and planty of homebrew projects for radio amateurs, java calculators.
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Antennas: theory, techniques, construction
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 3006 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- HF Radio Propagation Theory
- Ionospheric HF Radio Propagation Theory in a Nutshell by Rick Johnson, AE3C
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KN4LF LF/MF/HF Radio Propagation Theory Notes
- Layman level explanations of "seemingly" mysterious LF MF and HF propagation occurrences.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- About Sunspot cycles
- Theory to explain solar cycles variability proposed by Jean-Pierre Desmoulins
[ Hits: 1921 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- NuTest is a complete XP/Vista compatible training package that will help you obtain or upgrade your FCC Amateur Radio License by passing the written theory tests.
It creates interactive on-screen and printed tests using the official ARRL/FCC question pools.
[ Hits: 2652 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- SuperNEC antenna simulation
- Hybrid Method of Moment (MoM) and Geometric Theory of Diffraction (GTD) program. Matlab based GUI interface. Genetic optimizer included. Windows/Linux versions.
[ Hits: 7814 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- Inductors and Transformers
- Solenoids, variable inductors, electromagnetic induction, transformers theory at G3YNH
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]