Search Results for "this is a test"82 links
Antennas : Quad
- KS7J 5-band Cubex Quad
- KS7J's Cubex 5-Band Quad, tests, pictures and modification of this five bands quad antenna
[ Hits: 2470 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- WA7BNM Contest Calendar
- Complete listing of upcoming ham radio contests, including rule summaries of this week's contests.
You can even subscribe to his email service or subscribe to rss feeds.
[ Hits: 33765 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 8.65 ]
- Ontario QSO party
- Contest info on the Ontario QSO Party amateur radio contest held third full weekend of April each year. This year on April 21-22nd, 2001
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Sleep Strategy for DX Contesting
- Sleeping tecniques during contest operations.
This article originally appeared in the National Contest Journal.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Int. DX Contest Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multipliers by band, provides a country lookup function, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics.
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OH2U Contest Station
- This is multi multi radio amateur contest station oh2u which have won three european champions
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Contesting on a Budget
- This page contains ideas, hints and tips about Auxiliary Items that will help you to enjoy the sport of HF Contesting without emptying the bank account
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- K5ZD contest audio recordings
- Have you ever wanted to listen in on a serious SO2R DX contest effort? hear what the low bands sound like from New England? enjoy a contest without having access to a radio? This is your chance!
[ Hits: 1834 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Chiltern DX Club
- The aim of the club is to promote HF operating in Amateur Radio and to encourage excellence, particularly in DXing and contest operating. We approach this through mutual assistance, by the support of DXpeditions, by the issuing of achievement awards and by whatever other means are deemed to be appropriate.
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The VHF Dxpedition to Dominica
- Main goals of this dx pedition was test out a MID SIZE 2MXP20 dual polarity or cross polarized Yagis in a field environment and shoot for a record number of EME QSO's using this system
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Balkan Award
- This award is issued to any licensed radio amateur who submits proof of two-way radio contacts with members of Balkan Contest Club
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Holiday
- This website offers a starting point for people looking for a QTH for a: DXpedition, Contest Expedition, or IOTA Expedition
The information contained in these pages has been collected from hams who have recently operated from these locations.
[ Hits: 6051 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- PJ9JT Contesting QTH
- SignalPoint, Caribbean Contesting Consortium. Curacao. CCC's contesting QTH is the former home of PJ9JT, John Thompson, W1BIH. This historic site has been the home of many contest wins since 1971.
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Yankee Clipper Contest Club
- Special purpose amateur radio club devoted to the pursuit of operating and technical excellence. This site serves as a library of amateur radio contest and DX information.
[ Hits: 881 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QRZ Ham Radio Exam Test
- This testing system serves as a training aid to help amateurs and prospective amateurs in passing the FCC exams neccessary to obtain US amateur radio licenses.
[ Hits: 1992 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- EI8IC's HF Contest Resource Site
- This HF contesting resource site has a large range of articles, tips and techniques, contest writeups, bandplans, links, and a fine range of Ham maps.
[ Hits: 1487 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- K3LP's Website
- This is the website for K3LP, well known DXer and DX-peditioner. Look for Dave during the main four Contests (ARRL DX CW/SSB and CQWW SSB/CW)
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Pico Technology have developed a wide range of professional PC-based instruments that offer all the functionality of conventional test equipment (DSO - digital storage oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, meter), and also many features not normally available in this price range. Available functios are Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser, XY Scope, Meter and Measurements
[ Hits: 12292 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- How to make a Morse Code QSO
- This step-by-step tutorial contains everything you need, not only to survive that first contact, but also to learn to enjoy Code and actually do it well. Even if you detested learning it in the first place
[ Hits: 10977 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Propagation Prediction Tool
- This is a propagation prediction program tailored to the serious contester
[ Hits: 4233 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- ACARS VHF Data
- The first of a series of articles that provide an introduction to the latest ICAO defined digital communication modes, including VDL modes 2, 3 and 4. In this edition we begin with the current ACARS application then bring this up to date with AOA.
[ Hits: 2837 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- 4X43141 SWL Info
- In this site SWL can find many thing he needs: Contest rules and results, software, awards info and photos, forums, chat and more.
[ Hits: 3288 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
[ Hits: 14382 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- CI-V Test
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
[ Hits: 1914 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]