- Chuck Dachis author of radios by hallicrafters. common/unusual Hallicrafters, wanted, FAQ, links, and other treasures
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
- Ozgear is a retailer of radiocommunications products (and an Icom authorised dealer), based in Brisbane Australia.
[ Hits: 2130 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
KJI Electronics, Inc
- KJI Electronics, Inc. has been serving the Amateur Radio Community since 1978. An authorized Icom and Kenwood dealer, we carry many other manufacturers of HAM radio equipment. Located in Caldwell NJ, we service the radios we sell.
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Authorized ham radio store for Alinco Vibroplex
Pryme MFJ Enterprises Mirage Amps Ameritron
Vectronics DCI Yaesu Comet Antenna
- 32-bit Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka.
Logger32 runs under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT and Windows XP
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 40242 | Votes: 157 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
[ Hits: 26947 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PSK31 freeware program in english and in french by the author of DXPSK, support over 25 tracks
- 32-bit Windows software to control multiple radios simultaneously. Beside direct control, it also features frequency and memory management and various scan options. Supported radios range from AOR to Icom and WiNRADiO.