Contesting : Software
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buckmaster's World Wide HamCall Server
- Ham Call server by Buckmaster. Author of HamCall CDRom
[ Hits: 23134 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- PMR 446 Information Sheet
- UK Radio Authority info on PMR466
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Thornton Cleveleys Amateur Radio Society Dedicated to the promotion of Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Amateur Radio Klub of the Arkansas Northwest - ARKAN - AA5AR
- Amateur Radio Klub of the Arkansas Northwest
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lamonica remote base
- You can listen to a remote controlled ham radio station in Bagdad IRAQ, and if you are a authorized ham you can talk. Originally hosted at lamonica.com.
[ Hits: 26423 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- A search engine containing web sites that are maintained by APRS software authors and other keepers of large and unique APRS related documentation
[ Hits: 1605 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Maps and GPS Info
- GPS information and thorough product reviews
[ Hits: 1094 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Morse Code Guide eBook
- Morse code ebook for palm os devices
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cb City
- Authorized dealer for ranger magnum wilson francis k40 antennas wilson cell antennas ect.
[ Hits: 10389 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Cfm Communications
- CB Radio and 10 through 12 meter band radio dealer. Ranger Communications factory authorized dealer. Service 10 and 12 meter and CB radios.
[ Hits: 2223 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ozgear is a retailer of radiocommunications products (and an Icom authorised dealer), based in Brisbane Australia.
[ Hits: 2453 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- XPWare offers support for AEA, Kantronics, SCS/Paccomm and Hal controllers. The program also offers full transceiver control for most of todays HF radios and support DX Cluster monitoring. No more supported and developed by author. Now freeware.
[ Hits: 1580 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- World DX Prefixes for Ham Radio eBook
- JFile of amateur radio dx prefix list for palm os
[ Hits: 1868 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Logger 32
- Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka. Logger32 runs under all Windows versions.
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 46956 | Votes: 168 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 25172 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Freeware logbook program with many features, includes CAT system and database for yaesu Icom and kenwood rtx.
This program is currently discontinued by the author who developed another ham log program for windows.
[ Hits: 6063 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
[ Hits: 32016 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- PSK31 freeware program in english and in french by the author of DXPSK, support over 25 tracks
[ Hits: 2987 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- 32-bit Windows software to control multiple radios simultaneously. Beside direct control, it also features frequency and memory management and various scan options. Supported radios range from AOR to Icom and WiNRADiO.
[ Hits: 30311 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 6.84 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links