EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
RF Cafe - Amateur Radio Links
- RF Cafe is a unique portal of RF, microwave, wireless, and other engineering resources. Vast collection of equations, references and conversions for electrical, mechanical, physical, and mathematical fields.
- RadioMirror amateur packet radio multicast software is a powerful tool for distributing information to many hams at once, and can be especially useful during the course of an emergency
HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
Vatican City Radio
- Every day Vatican Radio broadcasts programmes in 40 different languages in five continents, produced by over two hundred journalists located in 61 different countries. Vatican Radio: producing more than 42.000 hours of simultaneous broadcasting covering international news, religious celebrations, in-depth programmes and music. Vatican Radio: from topical subjects to in-depth programmes on moral questions. Vatican Radio: offers to everyone, catholic or not, the Church's point of view.
Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
- NetLogger is a logging program that can use the internet to transmit check-in information to other users of NetLogger. Net participants that are monitoring the net with NetLogger receive updated information every twenty seconds.
- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.
Microphone Wiring Diagramspop
- Some mic wiring diagrams for ranger realistic alan, cobra, ge, uniden, yaesu, kenwood radios.
Diagrams for the microphone connections on many of the common CB radios, as well as some popular Amateur radios.
[ Hits: 58773 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 6.39 ]
11 Most Popular MIC Wiring Diagramsupdatedpop
- 11 most popular MIC wiring diagrams including AZDEN Alinco Icom Kenwood Yaesu Astatic Cobra Sadelta Turner microphens diagrams and pin-end views
Build A Vector Network Analyzer
- The VNA (vector network analyzer) is an essential tool for measuring the complex impedance of a circuit at a given frequency. Article on how to build a Impedance analyzer.