Search Results for "tic ring"138 links - and 1 categories
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Sleep Strategy for DX Contesting
- Sleeping tecniques during contest operations.
This article originally appeared in the National Contest Journal.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- RF Cafe - Amateur Radio Links
- RF Cafe is a unique portal of RF, microwave, wireless, and other engineering resources. Vast collection of equations, references and conversions for electrical, mechanical, physical, and mathematical fields.
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Alignment and modification info, schematics, mic wiring info, a web forum, a GearShopper section, and links to everything CB.
[ Hits: 2382 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Italian Amateur Radio Webring
- The first Italian Amateur Radio Webring
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The TIC ringrotor offers operators the ability to have true On-the-Tower control of single or multiple antenna arrays for a full 360 of rotation
[ Hits: 1827 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- MaCo Antennas
- Maco Manufacturing, HF Antennas, gamma matches, cable assemblies, power supply, swr meters, watt meters
[ Hits: 11995 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- I.C. Engineering
- Electromagnetic field strength meter
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- RadioMirror Tutorials
- RadioMirror amateur packet radio multicast software is a powerful tool for distributing information to many hams at once, and can be especially useful during the course of an emergency
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radiopejlorientering - Radio Direction Finding
- The Swedish ARDF page is mainly presented in the Swedish language, but some articles are in English.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Monitoring Iraq: War of the Airwaves
- Schedules and local radios broadcasting from and to Iraq during war.
[ Hits: 3450 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Army Broadcasting Service
- Welcome to the Army Broadcasting Service. For soldiers, civilians and their families serving overseas, ABS brings America home.
[ Hits: 1437 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Vatican City Radio
- Every day Vatican Radio broadcasts programmes in 40 different languages in five continents, produced by over two hundred journalists located in 61 different countries. Vatican Radio: producing more than 42.000 hours of simultaneous broadcasting covering international news, religious celebrations, in-depth programmes and music. Vatican Radio: from topical subjects to in-depth programmes on moral questions. Vatican Radio: offers to everyone, catholic or not, the Church's point of view.
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Voice of Kampuchea Krom
- Khmer radio broadcasting weekly on the net covering news, politics and music to entertain
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10615 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
[ Hits: 4051 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- NetLogger is a logging program that can use the internet to transmit check-in information to other users of NetLogger. Net participants that are monitoring the net with NetLogger receive updated information every twenty seconds.
[ Hits: 1556 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DX ToolBox
- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.
[ Hits: 5612 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- K8TM Articles
- This publications page lists articles on surface mount devices, amateur radio, soldering, shunts, and measuring large direct currents.
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Microphone Wiring Diagrams
- Some mic wiring diagrams for Ranger, Realistic Alan, Cobra, Ge, Uniden, Yaesu, kenwood, Icom radios. Diagrams for the microphone connections on many of the common CB radios, as well as some popular Amateur radio transceivers.
[ Hits: 59942 | Votes: 113 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 11 Most Popular MIC Wiring Diagrams
- 11 most popular MIC wiring diagrams including AZDEN Alinco Icom Kenwood Yaesu Astatic Cobra Sadelta Turner microphens diagrams and pin-end views
[ Hits: 98778 | Votes: 163 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- About Mic-wiring
- Kenwood Alinco and Icom amateur radio transceivers - Mic Wiring diagrams by pictures
[ Hits: 91762 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- Build A Vector Network Analyzer
- The VNA (vector network analyzer) is an essential tool for measuring the complex impedance of a circuit at a given frequency. Article on how to build a Impedance analyzer.
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsring key ring omi ring omi-ring guy ring tic ring ring o 14 mhz ring 3 way down guy ring 3-way down guy ring ring tone ring antenna ring amplifier ring modulator ring radiator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links