Search Results for "tic rotor"5 links
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3434 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The TIC ringrotor offers operators the ability to have true On-the-Tower control of single or multiple antenna arrays for a full 360 of rotation
[ Hits: 1790 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 2291 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.76 ]
- FODtrack Satellite Tracking Interface
- Construction tips to build an automatic``satellite tracking rotor controller using``PIC16F877 IC.
[ Hits: 6975 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Installing the rotator
- W4TI Rotator Installation
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]