Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
Xtal Set Society, Inc
- The society publishes several books about crystal radio. Sell crystal set projects, tips for crystal radio design, ham radio kits, radio parts and common radio electronic components