TOYO Connector (TYC)
- Certified under ISO9001:2000 and focus on sales of high frequency coaxial connector (BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, N, F, UHF, RCA etc); attenuator; termination; surge arrester; conversion; coaxial cable assembly; high frequency coaxial cable etc.
- Banana plugs, coaxial cable assemblies, patch cords, oscilloscope and DMM test lead and probe kits and accessories, IC test clips, boxes, RF connectors, XLR and 75-ohm cable assembly products.
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers
Malux - El-Tele-Data
- Accessories, Antennas and Battery chargers. Radiators, Repeaters, Yagi, Mag, Car, Tetra, Marine, Multiband, Brackets, Mounting accessories, cables and connectors, radiokits, special cables etc. Based in Finland
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.