- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
- Fast, high resolution time-frequency analyzer with FFT display for time and frequency variant signals.
- An experimental program using 9 tones and FFT detection
WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
- Superfast analyzer for audio and radio signals
- HamAlyzer is a spectrum analyzer made just for hams, save plot images easily for emailing, monogramed with your call sign.
HamAlyzer looks no more supported, here 2.8 trial version available. Download hamalyzer