Search Results for "tone"112 links
- Stone Vintage Radio
- Stone vintage radio describes early radio from marconi to the 1960s. its covers antique radio, wireless, tubes, valves, crystal sets, and battery radios. included in the virtual museum are hundreds of pictures, images, and descriptions of antique radios, articles, faq, sell, and buy a radio.
[ Hits: 2972 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Citizens Band Radio . Org
- UK CB Radio forum A great place for information of DX n the UK. Information on antennas radios and Expiditions in the UK.
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- W6VIO JPL Amateur Radio Club
- The JPL Amateur Radio Club is open to employees and contractors working at all Jet Propulsion Laboratory facilities including the Deep Space Communications Complexes in Australia, Spain and Goldstone California.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6NX Autonetics Radio Club - Boeing, Anaheim
- Autonetics radio club - k6nx - boeing, anaheim
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W1GZ MARA Ham Radio Fitchburg Mass
- Aamateur radio club affiliated with the Amateur Radio Relay League (ARRL) from Fitchburg Massachusetts. MARA owns and operates the W1GZ repeater 145.45- with a tone of 74.4.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Milestone Technologies
- Morse Keys, Keyers, Keyboards, and Keyer Paddles, electronic parts, QRP transceivers, books and tools
[ Hits: 4356 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sunstone Circuits
- Sunstone Circuits is your easiest source for quoting and ordering printed circuit boards online. We are three respected brands in one: PCBexpress quickturn boards, PCBpro.com full-featured and design-checked boards, and PCB123 design software.
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Greenstone USA
- Manufacturer & distributor of vacuum tubes for all applications, we guarantee best service,pricing & delivery and we also guarantee sameday shipping.
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Clover 2000
- CLOVER-2000 is a faster version of CLOVER (about four times faster) that uses eight tone pulses, each of which is 250 Hz wide, spaced at 250-Hz centers, contained within a 2 kHz bandwidth between 500 and 2,500 Hz
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Domino is the name given by the developers to a family of IFK coded coherent phase single tone MFSK keyed modes, using sequential tone-pairs in two alternate fields arranged as orthogonal but interleaved tone sets.
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control for Icom IC-7000 for windows. Management and synchronization of all memory bank, Management filters, volume, tones, DUP, DTCS, import export, audio recording and log frequency and signal,Auto CQ audio for repetitive calls
[ Hits: 4305 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- TestParts Sales Company
- TestParts.com carries RF Microwave WiFi Coaxial Attenuators Coax Adapters Dummy Loads Waveguide Oscilloscope Probe Leads DMM Manuals RF Switch Relay SurplusSales Bristol Spline Pocket Toner Tubes Digicon Heliax RF Parts Oldaker Test Leads Silver PL-259s
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Manufacturer's representative of wireless communication radio equipment, 2-way radio sales, land mobile radio sales, repeaters, duplexers, antennas, pl tone, hf, vhf and uhf data modems and LAN ethernet radio modems for commercial and amateur radio users.
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2665 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 6071 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- MT Hell
- MT-Hell software for 16 bit Soundblaster cards. Sends seven parallel tones with careful dot shaping for minimum interference, and transmits a very nice sound by G3PPT
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 37144 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2051 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Morse Tone Encoder
- Generates Morse tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of Morse tones.
[ Hits: 1073 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator, with optional quadrature outputs. It can be used for measuring the intermodulation behavior of an audio circuit, and as a general purpose tool
[ Hits: 7418 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DTMF encoder
- Generates dial tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of DTMF tones.
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1117 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Actuated Keying Monitor
- Battery-powered monitor designed to provide an audible indication of keying for those whose rigs lack a CW sidetone
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder
- If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]