about tone on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2
3 4 [next]
Antennas : Multiband Antennas : W3DZZ Antennas : Wire Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Arizona Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Georgia Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Rhode Island Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : West Virginia Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio Operating Modes : APRS Operating Modes : Satellites : Analog Satellites Operating Modes : Weak Signal Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Icom IC-7000 Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Kenwood TS-850 Shopping and Services : Repeaters Software : Circuit Design Software : DSP Software : Signal Generator
Technical Reference : Homebrew
- Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
[ Hits: 8588 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator
- Generating of up to eight independent oscillatory processes per each channel with separate frequency, initial phase and amplitude controls.
[ Hits: 5620 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 10207 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Double Tone IQ-Generator
- Easy to use double tone IQ-generator for testing direct conversion SSB-transmitters based on phasemethod etc.
[ Hits: 2814 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.20 ]
- Signal generator using the PC soundcard to output continuous tone, CW, SSTV, AO-40 telemetry, and PSK31 test signals with variable AWGN. The program will also output to a RIFF .wav file by AE4JY
[ Hits: 2940 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
Technical Reference : Keyers
- Roger Beep
- This article describes a simple device to generate Roger Beep tones.
[ Hits: 1239 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- CTCSS DTMF Tone Decoder and Encoder
- CTCSS Decoder and Encoder, DTMF Decoder projects
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links