A magnetic loop antenna for HFpop
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. The antenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support.
- "Sked Wizard is an applet designed to help radio enthusiast get more enjoyment from their available operating time, ships with a list of ""radio related"" world band programs"
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
DataBase Toolkit by AOR
- Windows freeware database containing frequencies, locations, and a small logging program capable or recording audio
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.