Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
- Using balloons to raise lengths of wire can be great fun - as well as making it possible to work the DX on 136 kHz from small gardens.
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
IPS - HF Systems MUF maps and prediction charts
- These pages provide general propagation advice for HF communicators. Information available includes inferred global propagation conditions, real time HF fadeout coverage charts, regional ionospheric vertical MUF maps and Hourly Area Prediction charts for Astralia and Asia, Europe and North America
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
WINRAD by I2PHDupdatedpop
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.