- Antique Radio Page
- The antique radio page is the best place to start if you want to learn about antique radios. this award-winning site features a huge image gallery with hundreds of antique radios (tube, transistor, and crystal sets), useful articles, reviews of out-of-print radio reference books, and the amazing arp directory where you can search and find antique radios on the web!
[ Hits: 7963 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 3.41 ]
- Old Radios
- Dedicated to the collection and preservation of old radios, both tube and transistor.
[ Hits: 11861 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.38 ]
- Barlow Wadley XCR-30 Home Page
- A site all devoted to the first full coverage HF transistorized portable set of the world.
[ Hits: 2601 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Tom's Radio Collection
- Tube and transistor radio collection
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The transistor radio directory
- Transistor and its history and lot of related infos
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Tom's Antique Radio Repair
- Specializing in antique, vintage and tube radio repair, all makes. Transistor radio repair- from the 50's to the present. Free estimates.
[ Hits: 1209 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
[ Hits: 1989 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- All American
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Electronic Hoard
- A discount component supplier. Transistors, Diodes and various SMT components are available.
[ Hits: 935 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
[ Hits: 1640 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- 10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 10908 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- HF QRP Lin Ampl
- HF QRP Linear Amplifier with 2x 2SC2166 + 2x 2SC1969 Push Pull Transistors (13.8V)
[ Hits: 4425 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1712 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A simple VOX circuit
- Here is a 3 transistors 6 diodes circuit that is a Voice Operated Tx PTT
control as well as an ANTI VOX circuit to stop mis-operation from Rx noise by G8MNY
[ Hits: 2202 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- NiCad battery charger
- A basic nicad battery charger using a single medium power transistor.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m SSB & CW transceiver
- The 80m SSB & CW transceiver design is based on an already proven concept used in ATLAS amateur transistorised transceivers from 70's
[ Hits: 10264 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 7969 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Radio Shack Special
- Here's an amazing one transistor FM radio that has amazing sensitivity, selectivity and great audio output
[ Hits: 3112 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.56 ]
- The Fox - 40mw transmitter
- This RDF two transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the power output to 40 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termstransistor transistor amp key pa transistor mic 2 transistor one transistor qrp 40 m one transistor qrp rca transistor rf amp transistor transistor tip 32 mrf455 rf transistor one transistor trf regenerative rx transistor sanken erf 2030 transistor transistor amplifier des transistor for 88 galaxy
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links