Search Results for "transmatch"7 links - and 1 categories
- Antenna Transmatch Tips
- Tips on tuning antennas using Antenna Tuning Units also called ATU. This article explains the functions and ills of tuners, along with some guide- lines for building an ATU.
[ Hits: 3134 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- The Ultimate transmatch
- Usage and benefits of transmatch. A pdf document from a QST article made available for novices and beginners by ARRL
[ Hits: 14499 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Radio - The Easy Way
- PDF article on Antenna of non resonant lenght, line attenuation, the transmatch, baluns by WB5IIR
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew Monster Xmatch
- Home made Xmatch by Jozef Hand-Boniakowski WB2MIC
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 10718 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3162 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- A Homebrew Z-Match Transmatch
- A home made antenna tuner based on the W6JJZ basic concept that ,atches balanced loads without the use of lossy baluns, can provide band-pass filtering and harmonic attenuation.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termstransmatch end-fed qrp transmatch atu transmatch spc-transmatch transmatch spc transmatch transmatch a.t.u. antenna transmatch zetagi transmatch health kit transmatch eico 715 transmatch transmatch a.t.u.homebre transmatch 144mhz 11 meter transmatch
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links