Search Results for "transmission line"57 links
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Transmission Line Calculator
- This web page allows you to perform transmission line calculations by using an applet instead of a Smith chart
[ Hits: 2566 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator.
It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
[ Hits: 2225 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.94 ]
- Design & Performance of a Choke Balun
- Design & Performance of a Choke Balun and Balanced Transmission Line by G4FGQ
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Practical Guanella 1:1 balun
- This article proposes a lossy transmission line model of a practical Guanella 1:1 balun that is effective for all frequencies within and immediately adjacent to the pass band
[ Hits: 3254 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Transmission lines
- Transmission lines and measurement of their characteristics
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Coaxial Line
- Impedance matching, Transmission Lines, Characteristic Impedance, VSWR & Mismatch and Antenna Losses
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator. It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Two-Wire Transmission Line
- 2 wire transmission line explained
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Exploring the secrets of the Smith chart
- If you're a Radio Engineer wannabee, you need to understand transmission lines. It's impossible to really understand transmitters and antennas without understanding lines. Using the Smith chart is far easier than really understanding the math by Chris Scott and associates
[ Hits: 896 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas and transmission lines
- A very exaustive article on antennas and transmission lines. Covers many aspects of antennas and feed lines, in spanish
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Antenna Theory
- Introduction to Electromagnetics, Maxwell's Equations, Transmission Line, Models, scale modeling, constants
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Antennas and Transmission Lines Myths
- Antennas, Transmission Lines, Tuners - Myths, Mysteries and Qualifiers By Don Wilhelm W3FPR
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single-stub matching
- Single-stub matching of transmission lines to loads
A worked example
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Smith Chart Basics
- Smith Chart it is a graphic tool for solving transmission lines problems
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Gamma Match Article
- A working analysis of the gamma-match problem that gives usefull practical results. New light on the question of when it will and when it won't give a perfect match to the coaxial transmission line.
[ Hits: 1609 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5231 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- mikroElektronika books : Radio receivers
- Radio Receivers, from crystal set to stereo, free online ebook including, principles of radio transmission, direct radio receivers and superheterodyne receivers
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Program to mechanize Smith Chart operation
This graphics-intensive program is a valuable transmission-line calculator for both advanced and beginning users. Based on the venerable and highly intuitive Smith chart, it provides high-accuracy computations without recourse to paper, compass or straightedge.
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- linSmith - Smith chart utlity
- A Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbars.
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Linux Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbar
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coax cable data
- Characteristics of commonly used transmission lines
[ Hits: 3327 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
You can try similar termstransmission line transmission line calcul transmission line loss transmission line calculator transmission line balun 145 mhz transmission line calc transmission line balun 145mhz transmission transmission 1 fm transmission transmission 2.77 data transmission transmission mode rf power transmission overhead transmission li
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links