Search Results for "transmission mode"33 links
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator.
It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
[ Hits: 2305 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.94 ]
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator. It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- K2NCC's YouTube Channel
- Video samples of amateur radio, military, government, domestic and international data transmissions. Covering such digital modes as ACARS, CHIP, DOMINO, JT65, MT63, NAVTEX, and many more by K2NCC Frank
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.55 ]
- Starman Electric
- Starman Electric manufactures DataBridge wireless RF modem modules for easy point-to-point wireless data transmission of analog, digital, and serial RS232 UART signals.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Image Modes
- Before the advent of digital transmission modes, several analog schemes were developed to transmit images or image-like information on the Amateur Radio bands.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G6GVI's data transmission page
- WinDRM for rapid data transmission over radio channels. A quick-start guide by Ross G6GVI and Jack G8HIK
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- What is ESSB
- Extended Single SideBand is any SSB transmission that exceeds the audio bandwidth of common 2.9kHz SSB J3E modes by essb.us
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RTTY, FSK vs AFK
- RTTY transmissions with audio boards, can be transmitted either in FSK or AFSK mode. Learn differences between this two different modes by IK3QAR
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This is a computer program for Amateur Radio transmission and reception using a computer and radio transceiver The program equips your computer with a one sentence at a time chat-mode for operation on the HF bands. You use it in the same way as you would Skype or cell-phone TXTing. This facilitates rapid-fire QSOs and especially makes nets easier by ZL2AFP
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ipsk31 is a modem based on Bpsk31 protocol for ham radio digital transmissions. Can be used on IPhone and Ipod Touch, and let you transmit and receive PSK31 directly from your Apple device.
[ Hits: 4615 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
You can try similar termstransmission mode transmission transmission 1 fm transmission transmission 2.77 transmission line transmission modes data transmission image transmission transmission lines rf power transmission radio transmission for c overhead transmission li video transmission final transmission
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links