transmit freq39 links
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Feeding the Beast
- Transferring Radio Frequency Energy from Your Transmitter to Your Antenna by Don Keith N4KC
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4801 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1619 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- THE MULTI-ELMAC AF-67 Trans-Citer is a ten-tube variable frequency or crystal controlled seven band transmitter.
[ Hits: 988 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- ARRL: US frequencies allocation
- Transmitter power limits and frequencies allocation by band
[ Hits: 4622 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Low Power Radio Modules
- Low power radio modules - supplying rf modules, rf transceivers, radiometrix transmitters receivers, low power radio modules, scada, frequency hopping, 900 mhz, wireless data transmission, data telemetry, gps modules & receivers and more
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TV transmitters in Europe
- Frequency list of TV transmitter video carriers within the range of 48-85 Mhz.
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Site’s coverage area.
[ Hits: 1800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- HF RTTY Stations
- ik8enh list of HF stations transmitting in RTTY with Baudot/Schift, frequency and call
[ Hits: 8208 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Near-Real-Time F2-Layer Critical Frequency Map
- This map can be used to determine the frequencies that will always be returned to the Earth. Transmitted frequencies higher than the indicated contours (which are given in MHz) may penetrate the ionosphere, resulting in lost power to space.
The map shows the radio auroral zones as green bands near the northern and southern poles.
[ Hits: 4797 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- Alfa Lima International
- A free radio station that is transmitting world wide on several shortwave frequency 's with loads of pirate and freeradio information.
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 3080 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings for each beacon from your QTH. BeaconClock is for Windows 9x/NT/2k systems.
[ Hits: 1757 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Freeware real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings
[ Hits: 2504 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6203 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator
- This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission path between an RF transmitter and a receiver.
[ Hits: 22703 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 3.21 ]
- Easytuner id an excel spreadsheet that tunes your radio. Works with all Kenwood and Icom receivers and transceivers that are computer-controllable.
Sets receiver and transmitter frequency and mode
[ Hits: 2829 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
[ Hits: 1866 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF and Microwate Power Amplifiers
- RF and Microwave Power Amplifier and Transmitter Technologies, amplifierlinearity, efficiency and
available RF power devices.
[ Hits: 1160 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.
[ Hits: 6952 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
You can try similar termstransmit freq cw transmit transmit id transmit ant fm transmit no transmit mod to transmit out of a 139 no transmit transmit ic-706 no transmit transmit on 155.025 transmit 155.025 with ya 70m transmit mod 40m transmit mod hoe to transmit
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links