Search Results for "transmit id"75 links
Antennas : 15M
- HF Copper Loop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
[ Hits: 24112 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- Southern California Transmitter Hunters
- QST Magazine said, We have the hardest T-Hunts in the Country
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Transmitters 'R' Us
- We are manufacturers and re-sellers of a wide range of AM, FM and Shortwave broadcast transmitters, kits and related products.
[ Hits: 6557 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 7070 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- PicCon is a PIC microcontroller based radio controller designed for hidden transmitter hunting
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TV transmitters in Europe
- Frequency list of TV transmitter video carriers within the range of 48-85 Mhz.
[ Hits: 1420 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- NU9N ESSB AM Hi-Fi ham radio audio setup
- NU9N recomendations for processed SSB, ESSB, AM Hi-Fi, Mid-Fi, Amateur Radio Audio Setup for transmiters, receivers and Amateur Radio Recording/Playback
[ Hits: 3319 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- Hidden Transmitter Hunting
- Lots of information of hidding transmitters, building portable yagi antennas, s-meters, and much more
[ Hits: 8649 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- Transmitter hunting
- Locating or finding radio transmission sources or hidden radio transmitters is known as transmitter hunting.
[ Hits: 3673 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Albuquerque Transmitter Hunting
- An active group of Amateur Radio operators who locate hidden transmitters for fun and in times of need, such as determining the source of interference to local repeater systems or individuals who use the Amateur Radio bands illegally.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmitter hunting, in San Francisco
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting. triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Automatic Picture Transmission
- Automatic Picture Transmission (APT) is used by Satellites to enable a fully automated unattended reception of the transmitted pictures.
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.60 ]
- Surplus Sales of Nebraska
- 3000 page mega website for Radio Amateurs, builders, radio broadcasters, manufacturers and individuals around the world. We cover any RF part you can think of from vacuum capacitors to rf connectors to transmitting doorknob caps to roller inductors.
[ Hits: 5786 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.07 ]
- Radio Cochiguaz
- Radio Cochiguaz is a broadcasting station which began its activities when Cachito Mamani, fascinated by broadcasts of pirate radios he had picked up being transmitted by other colleagues, commented to a group of his friends on an idea he had been mulling over.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Alfa Lima International
- A free radio station that is transmitting world wide on several shortwave frequency 's with loads of pirate and freeradio information.
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 3066 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6145 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 43208 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- 430MHz ATV transmitter
- ATV transmitter on 430MHz band used with special transmitting tube named 5894 for final stage. Run about 10W average for TV signal and 20W at synchronous peak. Final stage control gird modulation works well for NTSC color video signal and good at audio as well.
[ Hits: 3597 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsno transmit hoe to transmit how to transmit mod to transmit out of a transmit id transmit transmit ant fm transmit cw transmit ext, transmit ft 600 139 no transmit transmit 155.025 with ya transmit on 155.025 70m transmit mod 40m transmit mod
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links