Search Results for "transmitter"212 links - and 1 categories
Antique Radios : Collections
- Micamold XTR
- The Micamold XTR-1 transmitter manufactured in 1948 by the MICAMOLD Radio corp. of Brooklyn, New York.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- THE MULTI-ELMAC AF-67 Trans-Citer is a ten-tube variable frequency or crystal controlled seven band transmitter.
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Vacuum tubes, power grid tubes, rebuilt vacuum tubes, rebuilt transmitter tubes, rebuilt uhf klystrons, rebuilt cermolox types, rebuilt eimac types, rebuilt thomson types
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Worked EI Counties Award
- Issued by the Irish Radio Transmitters Society
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL: US frequencies allocation
- Transmitter power limits and frequencies allocation by band
[ Hits: 4342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Southern California Transmitter Hunters
- QST Magazine said, We have the hardest T-Hunts in the Country
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio in Austin and Central Texas
- Transmitter hunting club
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1335 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Stack
- Microcontrollers for many ham radio applications including repeater controllers, beacon transmitters, keyers, antenna switches, battery monitors, etc.
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low Power Radio Modules
- Low power radio modules - supplying rf modules, rf transceivers, radiometrix transmitters receivers, low power radio modules, scada, frequency hopping, 900 mhz, wireless data transmission, data telemetry, gps modules & receivers and more
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beacon Transmitter
- Beacon transmitters for sale
[ Hits: 1802 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Site’s coverage area.
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- ARDF Projects by WB2HOL
- Antennas, attenuators, Fox Timers and Controllers and Fox Transmitters
[ Hits: 4103 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Transmitter hunting
- Locating or finding radio transmission sources or hidden radio transmitters is known as transmitter hunting.
[ Hits: 3605 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Albuquerque Transmitter Hunting
- An active group of Amateur Radio operators who locate hidden transmitters for fun and in times of need, such as determining the source of interference to local repeater systems or individuals who use the Amateur Radio bands illegally.
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio electronic and antenna consulting, servicing and buildups of customer supplied components. Transmitter and receiver site work and on line help.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Pakistan
- Broadcast 300 hours of programming a day through the facilities of 23 transmitters in the domestic and external services
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF and Microwate Power Amplifiers
- RF and Microwave Power Amplifier and Transmitter Technologies, amplifierlinearity, efficiency and
available RF power devices.
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio QRP - The Art of Low Power
- QRP is The Art of Low Power Radio where the challenge is to operate and/or build AM radio transmitters usinga bare minimum of components, money and construction skill.
[ Hits: 2414 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.18 ]
- 430MHz ATV transmitter
- ATV transmitter on 430MHz band used with special transmitting tube named 5894 for final stage. Run about 10W average for TV signal and 20W at synchronous peak. Final stage control gird modulation works well for NTSC color video signal and good at audio as well.
[ Hits: 3446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.
[ Hits: 6763 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Amateur Radio Repeater Controller
- The project requirement is to design the interface to the signal channel elements after the receiver
and before the transmitter
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Interface for MS_DSP
- Minimal interface circuits for receiver and transmitter audio, also for PSK31
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VHF CW Transmitter
- Simple CW transmitter for the two meters band
[ Hits: 1680 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]