Search Results for "transmitter"212 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- A turnstile antenna for 2-meter ARDF
- Antenna design for use with hidden transmitters on international-rules ARDF events
[ Hits: 15878 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.52 ]
- Feeding the Beast
- Transferring Radio Frequency Energy from Your Transmitter to Your Antenna by Don Keith N4KC
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Transmitter Power, Antenna Gain, Coax Loss
- Understanding relatio among transmitter power, antenna gain, and coax loss Trade-offs by Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 3046 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
[ Hits: 1816 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ramsey Electronics
- Large selection of affordable and fun hobby kits as well as a really neat selection of electronic gear. Transmitters and receivers kits, test equipments, RF test enclosures.
[ Hits: 3069 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Omnicor - Vacuum Capacitors
- Omnicor supplies Meivac vacuum fixed and variable vacuum capacitors for RF transmitters.
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 200W 136 kHz transmitter
- A transmitter project for the 136 kHz band by IK2PII
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Thunt.org : transmitter hunting
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting web site from San Francisco. Triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. Hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters anywhere in the san francisco bay area, fremont california
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hidden transmitter hunting
- Interesting t-hunting projects, from antennas to audible smeters
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kq6xa ROCA radio orienteering in a compact area
- ROCA Radio Orienteering in a Compact Area, ARDF Foxhunting. T-Hunting. The New Walking Foxhunt "ROCA". Rules and Event Organizational Information. Experimental and Competition Events. Equipment. Links. RDF Radio Direction Finding Systems. Mobile Transmitter Hunting.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ON7YD ARDF pages
- Includes some interesting projects for low power ARDF transmitters
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1650 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Transmitter hunting, in San Francisco
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting. triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Piedmont transmitter tracking
- T-Hunting club in north carolina
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mods Kenwood TS-2000 DSP by N3GX
- Mods, kenwood ts-2000 4 khz ssb transmitter receiver modification
[ Hits: 6631 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- FM transmitter kit for 88-108 Mhz
- 3 Watt fm Transmitter Hobby Kit 88 - 108 Mhz. Kit Includes Glass Fibre Printed Circuit Broad High Quality Componets Full Instructions
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Radio 101 International
- Informations about RADIO 101, constructing home brew transmitters, pirate radio, pagers, salsa, latin-dances, tango, Ecuador, Quito, Ukraine, Kiev, Ireland and more.
Themen: Sendetechnik, Sender, Piratensender, Schaltpläne, Baupläne, Magnetkarten, Irland, Ukraine, Ecuador, SMS, Pager etc
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Andino Relay Service
- The ANDINO RELAY SERVICE, is a free and true pirate station which broadcast with its own transmitter, also lending its broadcasting facilities to all free stations of the World.
We are in a secret location, near to the beautiful and majestic Andes mountain range.
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 37093 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- WD6CNF Voice keyer
- Audio voice keyer Microphone input, speaker output Live microphone enable
Record/play audio from twelve memories
Display text of recorded audio
Transmitter keyed via serial (com) port
Loop (with variable delay) audio output
[ Hits: 6167 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 3879 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4210 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]