Search Results for "transmitter"229 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- A turnstile antenna for 2-meter ARDF
- Antenna design for use with hidden transmitters on international-rules ARDF events
[ Hits: 16813 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.52 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 13602 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- Feeding the Beast
- Transferring Radio Frequency Energy from Your Transmitter to Your Antenna by Don Keith N4KC
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shrunken Quad
- VHF quad antenna for transmitter hunting.
[ Hits: 2452 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ramsey Electronics
- Large selection of affordable and fun hobby kits as well as a really neat selection of electronic gear. Transmitters and receivers kits, test equipments, RF test enclosures.
[ Hits: 3289 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1703 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Omnicor - Vacuum Capacitors
- Omnicor supplies Meivac vacuum fixed and variable vacuum capacitors for RF transmitters.
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Thunt.org : transmitter hunting
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting web site from San Francisco. Triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. Hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters anywhere in the san francisco bay area, fremont california
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hidden transmitter hunting
- Interesting t-hunting projects, from antennas to audible smeters
[ Hits: 805 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kq6xa ROCA radio orienteering in a compact area
- ROCA Radio Orienteering in a Compact Area, ARDF Foxhunting. T-Hunting. The New Walking Foxhunt "ROCA". Rules and Event Organizational Information. Experimental and Competition Events. Equipment. Links. RDF Radio Direction Finding Systems. Mobile Transmitter Hunting.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ON7YD ARDF pages
- Includes some interesting projects for low power ARDF transmitters
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1759 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Piedmont transmitter tracking
- T-Hunting club in north carolina
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mods Kenwood TS-2000 DSP by N3GX
- Mods, kenwood ts-2000 4 khz ssb transmitter receiver modification
[ Hits: 6953 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- FM transmitter kit for 88-108 Mhz
- 3 Watt fm Transmitter Hobby Kit 88 - 108 Mhz. Kit Includes Glass Fibre Printed Circuit Broad High Quality Componets Full Instructions
[ Hits: 1114 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- WBCQ The Planet
- This summer, WBCQ is running The Voice of the M/S Katie, live radio broadcasts originating from our radio ship the M/S Katie in Boston, Massachusetts. WBCQ broadcasts 50,000 watts on each of its four international shortwave transmitters on 5.110, 7.415, 9.330 and 18.910 MHz
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OZ4HZ APRS tracker
- The 4Hz tracker - APRS tracker with AT89C4051, now also with 5W transmitter onboard.
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 7880 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
[ Hits: 4085 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar terms813 transmitter cw transmitter 136 khz transmitter 6l6 transmitter hf transmitter am transmitter 70 mhz transmitter 807 transmitter 80m transmitter 430 mhz atv transmitter transmitter ssb transmitter 40 cw qrp transmitter 23 cm transmitter fm transmitter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links