Search Results for "transmitter"230 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : End-Fed
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 19844 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3257 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Rebuilding the Collins 516F-2 Power Supply
- The Collins 516F-2 is a heavy-duty power supply for the KWM-2/2A transceivers and the 32S-1,2,3 series of Collins transmitters.
[ Hits: 1233 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The VE3TO Radio Beacon Transmitter
- The VE3TO beacon transmitter is a hybrid, consisting of both modern solid state and old vacuum tube technology working on 10132.0 kHz
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Malaysian Amateur Radio Transmitters' Society
- The malaysian amateur radio transmitters' society (marts) is the national organization for amateur radio (ham) operators in malaysia since 1952.
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Transvertes, AO-40 Convertes, FM-TV transmitters UHF loop antennas
[ Hits: 1271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3YY FSK CW PC interface
- A FSK/CW PC interface that will allow a PC to key your transmitter producing either a pure FSK or CW signal
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Repeater and Broadcast Transmitter Database
- Searchable database of amateur repeaters and broadcast transmitters. The database covers the fifty U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and the ten Canadian provinces.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DSP Radio
- Freeware software defined radio application for MacOSx 10.6 can interface with several SDR receivers and transmitters, also known as MACSDR.
[ Hits: 5119 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- A simplified video control box
- When one starts in amateur television, one begins with a small simple transmitter and a small camera. But very quickly, one needs to transmit audio signals with the pictures, then comes a second camera
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30m QRSS Beacon Transmitter
- This beacon puts out about 0.5W on 10.140MHz. It is intended to be used for Slow Morse (QRSS) operation.
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Chatterbox Transmitter and Receiver
- 160 meters transmitter and receiver by G3NGD
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Super Sixty transceiver
- The 'Super-Sixty' a 5 MHz 60 meters band transmitter & receive converter
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Universal QRP Transmitter
- Here's the homebrew Universal QRP transmitter adapted from work by Wes Hayward - W7ZOI. The circuit originally appeared in QRP Classics published in 1980 by the ARRL
[ Hits: 2592 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 500mw CW Transmitter
- A very quick and easy way to get on the air is to build a "Michigan Mighty Mite" CW transmitter for 160, 80, 40 or 30 meters. It can't get simpler than this. It has very few parts, costs almost nothing, and it works! Cost estimate $10 by VE6WTF
[ Hits: 8431 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 40 Meters QRP AM/CW transmitter
- VU2VWN project to homebrew a CW for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1739 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Signal generator to adjust a ssb-transmitter
[ Hits: 2060 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms99a transmitter qrp transmitter cw transmitter tv transmitter 2m transmitter transmitter fox transmitter 430 mhz atv transmitter rf transmitter ssb transmitter 20m cw transmitter qrp ssb transmitter vhf transmitter 80m transmitter 6m transmitter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links