Search Results for "transmitter"211 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques
- From Transmitter to Antenna
- A collection of articles on the subject of impedance, impedance matching and high-frequency power transmission by G3YNH
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Worked All Ireland Awards
- Sponsored and managed by the Galway VHF Group on behalf of the Irish Radio Transmitters Society
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham radio classified ads, buy sell swap & trade amateur radios - receivers transmitters antennas electronic parts transistor radios
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Bird Technologies
- Bird Technologies supplier of RF products, like RF Meters, Bird 43, VNA, Spectrum analyzers, attenuators, transmitters combiners, dummyloads, terminators and replacement parts
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Develops and manufactures radios and telecommunication devices for special applications. SDR Receivers, Digital HF transmitters, Digital SSB Exciter.
[ Hits: 1250 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A D-ATV transmitter project
- Build this simple and cheap 70 MHz Exciter and start to transmit Digital Television by Jean-François Fourcadier, F4DAY
[ Hits: 1999 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Poor Man's Digital ATV Transmitter Project
- M0DTS project based on the F4DAY D-ATV transmitter
[ Hits: 2333 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- CAT for Kenwood TS-50
- CAT (Computer Aided Transmitter) system operations for the Kenwood TS-50
[ Hits: 2221 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amateur Television products, online store for ATV transmitters receivers, LCD controllers, wireless cameras, video senders, accessories, power amplifiers based in UK
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Amateur TV transmitters and receivers for ham operators, wireless cameras, ham antennas, 2.4 1.2 900 Mhz systems
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Works
- RadioWORKS is a tool for calculating various items related to radio waves and radio wave propagation. Get detailed information about a frequency, such as the free-space wavelength, band classification, propagation methods, common transmitter configurations, etc. Calculate antenna lengths or frequencies. View a 3D coverage map by providing a latitude / longitude coordinate and transmitter height.
[ Hits: 2302 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Double Tone IQ-Generator
- Easy to use double tone IQ-generator for testing direct conversion SSB-transmitters based on phasemethod etc.
[ Hits: 3114 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.43 ]
- Build A 30W 50 Ohm Dummy Load
- For testing out transmitters every ham should have a dummy load, here is explained a 30 watt 50 ohm dummy load
[ Hits: 2570 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Receiver Band-Pass Filters
- Third-order Cauer filters can boost performance of
multi-transmitter, multi-operator contest stations to the next level. The filters are practical and you
don’t need expensive test equipment to align them.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 6L6 Transmitter
- 40 meters band 5 watts transmitter, uses a 6L6 with a 6X5 rectifier and a 0D3 voltage regulator tube on the screen.
[ Hits: 837 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- A microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter. The circuit receives a signal from the key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Basic QRP transmitter
- A QRP transceiver project, design and build solid state QRP transmitter.
[ Hits: 1431 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Unique PSK Transceiver
- A novel way to make a PSK rig. Unique transceiver design does not use a SSB transmitter
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuna Tin 2
- The Tuna Tin 2 is a simple transmitter originally designed by the legendary author and experimenter Doug DeMaw, W1FB. The TT2 was first published in the May 1976 issue of QST.
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cheap 40m 80m glowbug
- A valve CW QRP transmitter is simple to build and will not break the bank,Built to a budget, no parts where purchased, all components from the junk box and a simple aluminium box was used as a chassis
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- QRP transmitter with VXO
- This is a nice 1 W QRP transmitter that can be used in combination of one of the simple receivers.
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40 Meter QRP Transmitter
- A simple 40 meter CW transmitter, it sports full break-in operation and 250 mW of output power.
[ Hits: 1499 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]