Search Results for "transmitter"212 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Tuners
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Gates M-5078 restoration
- An article on the restoration of a Gates Radio M-5078 Commercial HF AM transmitter by John LeVasseur, W2WDX
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low-frequency radio time signals
- Several national physics laboratories operate radio transmitters that broadcast a time code signal.
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRSS on 30m by AA7EE
- QRSS operations on 30M with an home made dipole
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Northern California Transmitter Hunting Group
- Active RDF club in California
[ Hits: 59 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Isle of Man Repeaters
- Isle of Man Repeaters maintained by David Osborn GD4HOZ this site covers the VHF repeater GB3GD and UHF internet linked 70cm repeater GB3IM. Using Allstar software for linking GB3IM is the only site in the uk to have three transmitters.
Supported by the Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Harlan Technologies
- Producers of custom name tags, luggage tags, club badges, Employee Name Tags, Special Event Badges, but also Comtech Amateur Radio Television Transmitters and Receivers
D480 filters, Video cameras and accessories.
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TAP Software
- RF Path design software, tower coverage mapping software to evaluate radio transmitter sites, predict and simulate radio coverage, plan land mobile radio or cellular systems. Commercial RF coverage mapping software by Softwright llc.
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 2.3GHz ATV TX
- Ian G6TVJ design for a synthesised ATV transmitter covering the 13cm band and beyond up to about 2.6 GHz.
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PIC controlled CW BPSK beacon transmitter
- A description of a simple Lowfer beacon transmitter.
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The Official Class E Transmitter Web Site
- The goal of this site is to present a working, practical tutorial on class E transmitters
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MOuSeFET CW Transmitter Page
- Original article was in December, 1986 QST
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A simple 40m CW TX
- An home made transmitter for 40m CW
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m glowbug using a 6V6
- A QRP (ish) transmitter using a 6V6 final. This 80m glowbug is modelled on a 40m / 80m glowbug
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- CW transmitter on 40 m by VU2VWN
- Vasantha VU2VWN VFO controlled 40m Tansmitter schematics
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 CW QRP Transmitter
- Here is a easy to build and cheap CW transmitter using 40 m cristals. Power output is approximately 6 Watts for a supply voltage of 13.8 VDC
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fox Box - Transmitter controller
- This FOX-BOX is based on a single CMOS 555 timer and uses an ISD1000 chip to store the transmit ID.
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Montreal Fox V3
- A Fox transmitter by VE2EMM with construction details part list and schematic diagram
[ Hits: 86 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Montreal Fox Controller
- Fox Controller, designed by VE2JX and VE2EMM includes schematic diagram to build the transmitter.
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fox Buster 1
- A Fox transmitter project with picture and schematic by W9XL
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Fox - a 250mw transmitter
- This FOX transmitter is equipped with a timer. It can be set to start transmitting up to 24 hours later by Joe Leggio WB2HOL
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WSPR transmitter using a Raspberry Pi
- Makes a very simple WSPR beacon from your RasberryPi by connecting GPIO port to Antanna (and LPF), operates on LF, MF, HF and VHF bands from 0 to 250 MHz.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 40m CW Receiver
- A 40m CW receiver for use with the companion 40m CW QRP transmitter by M0DGQ
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Measuring SSB transmitter power
- PEP RF output power measurement, and examples RF output power measurements
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Lil Lulu 50 Mhz Transmitter
- Whippanny laboratories Li L Lulu 50 to 54 Mhz amateur radio trasnceiver
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]