KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antennapop
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
Electriduct - Cable protection products
- Offers cable protectors, cord covers, cable guards, management products, solutions and supplies. Protect your cable, wires, and hoses from foot, small carts, and vehicular traffic with the trusted Linebacker Series of Cord Covers.
Shopsolo.com cb radios
- Small family run business based at London Heathrow and Poole which covers UK CB radio enthusiast Stock a range of CB radios and CB radio aerials and multiband radios and CB mounts and accessories.
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and DOS and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
- YPLOG logging software for Windows support Icom and Kenwood Radios, map programs and a program for coaxial trap design.
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.