A magnetic loop antenna for HFpop
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. The antenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
Cubical Quad Antenna Designpop
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
- More than just massive amounts of nationwide police scanner frequencies and radio scanner frequencies. Even more than a general scanner resource. We have links, e-mail groups, frequencies, tips, ideas, message boards, polls, and a place for scanner enthusiasts to unite.
TV DX pages
- General and technical informations, colour and broadcasting systems by country, frequencies
DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA