W8JI Technical pagespop
- Amplifier, vacuum tube, receiving beverage loop vertical and transmitting antenna system technical information radiation resistance, EH antenna, noise,receivers, and information on keyclicks.
Echo-Echo DX Group
- The ECHO-ECHO group is an International Radio Club of 11 meter operators. The Group was founded on spring 1989 in Warszawa, the capital of Poland, to study propagation and to promote friendly and brotherly relations among radio operators in the world.
RI Swap and Sell Net
- A place where amateur's can swap and sell item's. of a non commercial nature. Most of the listings are from the Rhode Island Area. Bulletins and VE sessions, and Club meetings are also posted.
How to make a Morse Code QSO
- This step-by-step tutorial contains everything you need, not only to survive that first contact, but also to learn to enjoy Code and actually do it well. Even if you detested learning it in the first place
G4UXD Morse Supa Tuta
- "Full details, reviews and testimonials of the widely-acclaimed, fully-functioned, QSO-format G4UXD Morse ""Supa-Tuta"", recommended by RSGB Morse Examiners and ideal for the Koch method."