Stone Vintage Radio
- Stone vintage radio describes early radio from marconi to the 1960s. its covers antique radio, wireless, tubes, valves, crystal sets, and battery radios. included in the virtual museum are hundreds of pictures, images, and descriptions of antique radios, articles, faq, sell, and buy a radio.
Michelle Troutman Electronics
- Sams Manuals and Manufacturers' Service Manuals
Sams from the early 1950s through late 1970s; various service manuals for brand name equipment from the 1950s to 1991. NOS Vacuum Tubes A price list of over 1100 tubes.
HA1YA Mechanics & Electronics Inc.
- Specializes in manufacture of middle and high power RF decks and high quality linear amplifiers with metall ceramic tubes for HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm bands. Transverters, power supplies and control units
[ Hits: 4664 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.54 ]
Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
- Sell the China made electron tubes over a long period of time, the vacuum tubes/electron valves/Power tubes/Audio Tubes/Thyratrons/Magnetrons and accessories, the tube sockets, the vacuum capacitors, high voltage ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitor.
High Voltage Breakdown Tester
- K8CU technical topics article about high voltage breakdown tester necessary for testing of any high voltage components like vacuum tubes, high voltage capacitors, vacuum relay
Vacuum tube Basics
- Here's a tale of early '70s vacuum tubes, mainly from the viewpoint of amateur radio.
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.