Search Results for "tuning"76 links
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3743 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Dual Band Vertical On Autopilot
- A good 20 & 40 meter dual band vertical using a novel tuning method that provides automatic band switching.
[ Hits: 4501 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 6876 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Articles on SWR measurements and feed lines tuning.
[ Hits: 964 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Transmatch Tips
- Tips on tuning antennas using Antenna Tuning Units also called ATU. This article explains the functions and ills of tuners, along with some guide- lines for building an ATU.
[ Hits: 3067 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Detuning Towers
- The goal of detuning is not to avoid resonance, but rather to minimize re-radiation and/or current in the interfering structure.
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3065 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Remote Loop Tuning
- Lyle Koehler's article on remote use of LF loop antennas for receiving purposes.
[ Hits: 8382 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Antenna Tuning
- Tuning mobile and base antennas, measuring SWR.
[ Hits: 6269 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 12363 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 20662 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2693 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The KO6YD Screwdriver Antenna Memory
- The Screwdriver Antenna Memory (SAM) product is designed to enhance the mobile antenna commonly called the "Screw Driver". It replaces your current control unit and provides an automated memory feature that eliminates the visual coil tuning method commonly used.
[ Hits: 2534 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 3058 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2161 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- An HF Packet Tuning Indicator
- This article describes the use of a PSK31 soundcard program's "waterfall" display as great tuning indicator for any HF packet TNC
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Getting started on RTTY
- A complete guide from the station setup, rtty software customization, tips on tuning rtty signals and setting the proper audio level and filters by Andrew G8GNI M5AEX
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Sparkys cb shack
- CB and 10 Meter Amateur Radio Sales and Service. Free Custom Tuning. Free Shipping. Home of the Sparktune Modulator. Give your radio that Blazing Modulation We stock Galaxy, Cobra, magnum, Connex, General,Uniden, Workman, Dosy, Hustler, Turner
[ Hits: 9003 | Votes: 175 | Rating: 3.73 ]
- Tuning control of the Yaesu FT-736R multiband VHF/UHF transceiver.
[ Hits: 3650 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Freeware MSDOS SSTV program by WB2OSZ, Automatic Calibration, Automatic Fine Tuning, Widest Variety of File Types
[ Hits: 14081 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- Class E
- This program simplifies the design of the single-ended Class E amplifier. Operation is intuitive and encourages "tuning" and exploration.
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Amplifiers and Vacuum Tubes Tuning Loading and Arcing
- Page on amplification topics. From vacuum tubes to various components, discussion on stability and arcin causes.
[ Hits: 2513 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Filter Tuning Kit for Windows is a electronic filter synthesis program and a practical filter tuning aid for actually designing and building a working filter
[ Hits: 4403 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- A good regenerative receiver
- A good SSB-CW-AM regenerative receiver with a fine tuning by moving the wooden stick with a grounded piece of PCB towards the coil.
[ Hits: 5902 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termstuning tuning eye tuning out rf tuning cw tuning amp tuning uhf tuning 6-btv tuning for dip amp tuning tuning hf amp self-tuning tuning capacitor swr meter tuning tuning a unipole remote tuning
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links