J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meterspop
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
ARTRA QRP Kits
- Lots of homebrew kits, you can buy kits or download as free, Association des Réalisation et Techniques RadioAmateurs. Transceivers, filters, converters, frequency meters, antenna analyzers, ATV receivers, interfaces
G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection Page
- Meteor Shower, Aurora, Sporadic-E and Solar Flares detected using Radio Signal Reflection, by Andy Smith, G7IZU. Live waterfall displays from three receivers, live Es propagation maps.
Montreal's MediumWave, FM, SW and TV DX
- Information of propagation in and around montreal Canada for shortwave, am , fm and TV dxing, loggings section, propagation forecast and Sporadic E alerts, QSl page, updated frequently
RTSH - Online
- Radio Tirana and Albanian Television (RTSH) broadcasts local news, music, and entertainment programs via FM, TV and mediumwave and international programs in 7 languages by shortwave radio.
Metux SSTV radio fax solutions
- Provide software and appliances for picture transmission via SSTV and radio fax. Software products are available on GNU/Linux and may be easily used for automatic (non-interactive) image transmissions and receival.
Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.
430MHz ATV transmitter
- ATV transmitter on 430MHz band used with special transmitting tube named 5894 for final stage. Run about 10W average for TV signal and 20W at synchronous peak. Final stage control gird modulation works well for NTSC color video signal and good at audio as well.