Search Results for "two antennas"65 links
Antennas : 10M
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7382 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- 20 Meters EH antenna plans
- 20 M, 1 Foot antenna plan by wb5cxc, includes also two more versions of bigger eh antennas for 20 meters, contribuited by w0kph.
[ Hits: 11864 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 27896 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 26760 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 21095 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- W0KPH EH Antenna tests
- Various tests and designs, with photos of home made EH Antennas,simple and networked, and also sone CAN Antennas.
[ Hits: 3213 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1836 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- PA0IB Magnetic Loop antennas
- Nice photos of two home made magnetic loop antennas assembling details, covering 3.5 MHz to 10.2 MHz and 11.9 MHz to 32 MHz
[ Hits: 3195 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4477 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- MAXRAD Antennas
- manufacture networking antennas and accessories for 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g WiFi (Wi-Fi) and WiMAX applications, including wireless bridging, wireless LANs, RFID and wireless hots spots
[ Hits: 1931 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Laird Technologies
- Design and manufacture antennas for mobile devices, wireless data including WiMAX, WiFi, and WISP (Wireless Internet), two-way radio and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Charles Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antennas. Two, Six, Ten and eleven meters antennas
[ Hits: 2901 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Magic Band Network
- 50 MHz information on antennas, beacons, and frequencies provided by PA4PA
[ Hits: 3995 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Radio Scanners Uniden Bearcat, Antennas, CB_Radios, Ni-Cad Batteries, Frequency Books, Accessories, Power Supplies and Cords, FM Two Way Radios, and other Related Merchandise
[ Hits: 4768 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- RadioLabs - Radio, Wireless and Beyond
- Specialize in engineering, design and repair of all rf equipment. Dealer for two way radios, scanners, shortwave radios, wi-fi antennas, wifi amplifiers. Based in Fortuna, California.
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Smith chart
- Match & display imped of antennas, can graphically visualize and compare two sets of measured impedances simultaneously.
[ Hits: 3398 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4432 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4927 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7413 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4615 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termstv antennas 11 m antennas antennas 220 cm antennas am-antennas fm antennas eh antennas ht antennas am antennas 80 m antennas antennas-and-more 2m antennas cb antennas b90 antennas antennas for ht
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links