two element antenna
about two element antenna on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas : 10M Antennas : 12M Antennas : 15M Antennas : 17M Antennas : 2M
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3304 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Maria Maluca for 6 to 20 meters
- A two elements beam antenna tunable from 6 to 20 meters, based on the Maria Maluca antenna project by DB9EX, in german
[ Hits: 2052 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenne Maria Maluca
- An antenna originally planned in the sixties, a two element beam antenna tunable on several band, in french
[ Hits: 1365 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
Antennas : 40M Antennas : 6M Antennas : Array Antennas : HB9CV Antennas : Moxon Antennas : Quad
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 25102 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 11640 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
[ Hits: 1708 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Antennas : Yagi Software : Antenna analysis
- QRZ de W3DF The Quad Project
- A two element multiband quad antenna
[ Hits: 2059 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.66 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Calculator
- The function of the calculator is to give all of the needed sizing to construct a good 5 element quad antenna for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 3410 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Homemade Quad Antenna
- A two element quad antenna for 10-15-20 meters by hs0zee
[ Hits: 3181 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links