Search Results for "two element antenna"36 links
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3332 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Maria Maluca for 6 to 20 meters
- A two elements beam antenna tunable from 6 to 20 meters, based on the Maria Maluca antenna project by DB9EX, in german
[ Hits: 2078 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenne Maria Maluca
- An antenna originally planned in the sixties, a two element beam antenna tunable on several band, in french
[ Hits: 1371 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 6738 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5093 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 24 Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A two elements yagi antenna for 24 Mhz
[ Hits: 3027 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5661 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3857 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 25293 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 11893 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- N4JTE Antennas
- Just Too Easy 40 meter reversible quads in two an three element version
[ Hits: 2262 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3590 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 20501 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4324 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The HB9CV antenna
- Basics and principles of the HB9CV antenna by Rudolf Baumgartner. This antenna join electric advantages of the two elements direct feeded aerials with the mechanical advantages of the Yagi antennas, in French.
[ Hits: 5050 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- The Moxon Antenna
- The Moxon antenna is sort of a two element yagi with the elements folded and spaced to eliminate the need for an impedance match.
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Experiments with a Moxon Rectangle antenna
- An easy to build moxon antenna for portable use.
A Moxon Rectangle is a two element beam, where both elements are folded towards eachother.
[ Hits: 3045 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- QRZ de W3DF The Quad Project
- A two element multiband quad antenna
[ Hits: 2083 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.66 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Calculator
- The function of the calculator is to give all of the needed sizing to construct a good 5 element quad antenna for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 3457 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Homemade Quad Antenna
- A two element quad antenna for 10-15-20 meters by hs0zee
[ Hits: 3214 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8535 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4381 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 3903 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]