Search Results for "two or 2 meter"49 links
Antennas : 10M
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7167 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5177 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 30341 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3651 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4076 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Homebrew Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 15249 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- 20 Meters EH antenna plans
- 20 M, 1 Foot antenna plan by wb5cxc, includes also two more versions of bigger eh antennas for 20 meters, contribuited by w0kph.
[ Hits: 11671 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 27251 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 25992 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 12882 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Delta-Loop for 40 Meters
- Two-element Parasitic Delta-Loop Array for 40 Meters by WB3HUZ
[ Hits: 4208 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4538 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4985 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 19294 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 5120 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Homemade Quad Antenna
- A two element quad antenna for 10-15-20 meters by hs0zee
[ Hits: 3325 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Quarter Wire to Copper Tube Slim-Jim
- K0GKJ project of a copper tube slim jim antenna for two meter band
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5237 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VA2MGL Beacons
- Info and specifications on my three beacons on 10 and 6 meter bands. You will find also informations on the propagation for these two band.
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N4EH Lake Monroe Amateur Radio Society
- The Lake Monroe Amateur Radio Society serves Seminole County and Central Florida, operating two 2 meter repeaters on 147.285 +600 and on 146.805 -600
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10800 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 Meter FM Channelized Frequencies
- It is possible to program almost every repeater and simplex frequency for most areas for the entire 2 meter FM band plan into a radio's memory channels.
[ Hits: 6317 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- VHF CW Transmitter
- Simple CW transmitter for the two meters band
[ Hits: 1777 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
two or 2 meter
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 432 meter vertical aec 10 swr meter 17 meter 11 meter amp led swr meter 2 meter rod 15 meter 19 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links