- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antennapop
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
Wisconsin Michigan CB Radio And Scanner Club
- Here you will find an assortment of related links to some of the best CB and Scanner Sites on the Web. As well as a wealth of information on these two hobbies and others including articles on Ham Radio and other wireless technologies.
The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
South Georgian Bay Amateur Radio Club
- an established organization that provides the services of two 2 metre repeaters, a 70cm repeater, VE testing / education, and public service assistance to the Penetanguishene / Midland community
W1GZ MARA Ham Radio Fitchburg Mass
- Aamateur radio club affiliated with the Amateur Radio Relay League (ARRL) from Fitchburg Massachusetts. MARA owns and operates the W1GZ repeater 145.45- with a tone of 74.4.
- Manufacturer's representative of wireless communication radio equipment, 2-way radio sales, land mobile radio sales, repeaters, duplexers, antennas, pl tone, hf, vhf and uhf data modems and LAN ethernet radio modems for commercial and amateur radio users.
PreMuLoc for windows
- This program combines the formerly know programs PreFind and MU-Locator into one but with many improvements to find the location of any prefix, country or Maidenhead locator! Display and find locators on any map and calculate the distance and direction between two locators.