Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
Longview East Texas radio club
- LETARC provides public service to the Longview Tyler Gilmer Henderson Gladewater Marshal Texas areas through the availablility of their SKYWARN alert repeater and a large network of weather watchers.
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
- An experimental program using 9 tones and FFT detection
WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
- WinPSKse is a logical outgrowth of WinPSK as designed and written by AE4JY. The look and feel is intentionally similar, but some significant changes have been made, not the least of which is the ability toreceive two PSK31 signals simultaneously.