type n245 links
Antennas : 160M
- Isolation chokes for 160m verticals
- An article on how much impedance you really need and how small can be a chooke for top band vertical antennas by N6LF
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 Meter Bowtie Antenna
- A bowtie antenna is a type of antenna that reputedly provides higher gain at lower radiation angles than a center-fed dipole antenna at heights considerably less than 1/2 wavelength above ground.
[ Hits: 912 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Feeder types
- Article descrive the different types including coax and open-wire feeder and waveguide.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Poles for portable operations
- Reviews of two types of poles used on portable operation to support wire antenna and accessories to plant poles in the ground by N4KGL
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ham Life is a website that has been specially designed to inform and entertain the Amateur Radio Enthusiast.
Brought to you by Icom UK, Ham Life provides information on how to set up your own rig, the types of radio available, what’s happening in the world of Amateur Radio and much, much more.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ham Radio in popular culture
- Amateur radio in cartoon type TV shows, Simpsons, Southpark, Family Guy, SpongeBob
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable antennas
- N5KGL interesting article on portable antennas. Greg report his experience on using several types of portable antennas.
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hayseed Hamfest Co.
- Front panel overlays, RANverter SDR 2.0 Converter Kit, supplier of can-type and tubular electrolytic capacitors for Collins Drake Hallicrafters Hammarlund Heathkit National
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ScopeIIR: an Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) digital filter design tool for Windows. It designs high-order IIR filters based on analog filter prototypes, and can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass, and bandstop filters.
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ADIF Prefix Calculator
- This software loads WPX type ADIF files with the
tag and calculates the different callsign prefixes. The software will load and capture the totals for big files. ADIF files must have the .adi file extension.[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows Software Defined Radio SDR for analogue and digital modulation types. Can decode AM and FM+RDS radio as well as DRM/DRM+ and time signals DCF77/HBG. Sodira supports the use of the RTL-SDR through use of the ExtIO_RTL2832.dll module. Demo version available.
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Coaxial Cables Types
- Coaxial Cables Types
Review of some coaxial cables types
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- An Adapter for Cell Phone Headsets
- This is a neat little adapter that allows the use of a cell phone type Headset with your Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wireless Headset with PTT
- The GN9120 is an excellent bluetooth type headset. Here an article about GN9120 Wireless Headset Conversion for Ham Radio with PTT
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SMD Jig - Prototype
- Building a SMD jig to hold parts during assembly
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino CQ Caller
- Arduino automatic CW Keyer for amateur radio
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A web site for those interested in ham radio Software Defined Radio (SDR). SDR Zone provide forums, reviews and user blogs relating to any type of SDR
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CI-V Interface Controller
- Acircuit that will please many, a cheap alternative to expensive TN,firstly then we look at the CI-V type port to connect to the interface.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termscw type type type n n type type 96 type 47 n-type f type f-type type 216 type g type b j type type a vrl type 250
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links