Search Results for "type n"233 links
Antennas : 80M
- A broadband contest antenna for 80m
- The challenge with contest operation on 80m is finding an antenna that works well over the range 3.50 MHz to 3.85 MHz.
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Line Loss Calculator
- Types of coax cable with rf attenuator calculator, line loss calculator form includes an antenna gain calculator
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- How to make a HB9CV
- The HB9CV is a well known two element antenna of a directional beam type with a forward gain of 4 to 5 dBd. This one is for two metres but it can be scaled, from the dimensions in the diagram, for other bands I have also made them for four and six metres
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Corrosion in a marine installation
- We all understand the importance of corrosion protection, especially in harsh marine environments. This article explains different types of corrosion and how to avoid them
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- All About Antennas
- A free five part series on antennas that covers many aspects of antennas, from radio wave propagation, to feed lines, type of antennas, connectors, adaptors and antenna switches by Bob Grove, publisher of Monitoring Times
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- FCC Universal Licensing System
- The FCC ULS Amateur License Search allow to search for licences based on several criterias, including call, Operator Class, Types, Addresses, Status, and dates.
[ Hits: 125 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Numbers stations OWVL
- A numbers station, also known as a one-way voice link (OWVL), is a special type of unusual radio broadcast, generally on the Short Wave (SW) radio bands
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Arduino based antenna rotator controller
- Inspired by Milan OK7GU, the goal is to build an universal antenna controller - for different types of rotor, different motor, encoder
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Audio Cables
- Article with answers to common questions as what cable types to user, cable length, how to join ends.
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PL-259 vs Type N Connector on 430 MHz
- A test and comparison of real attenuation of N-type connectors and PL-259 connectors on UHF bands, domonstrating that connectors are almost equivalent.
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N Type connectors over SO-239 at VHF/UHF
- How much better is an N over SO-239 at VHF/UHF, a discussion topic at eham
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- GaAs FER Pre Amp Cookbook
- There are many designs for building preamps each with their own advantages and disvantages. In this PDF Article author reviews several different types.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsn type type g type b n-type type n type 96 type a j type type vrl type 250 type 216 rg-8 n type type ar 12-27 f-type f type
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links