type n244 links
Antennas : 80M
- A broadband contest antenna for 80m
- The challenge with contest operation on 80m is finding an antenna that works well over the range 3.50 MHz to 3.85 MHz.
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Antenna Balun
- What is an antenna balun, why and when do you need it, type of transformers, impact on SWR and feed line efficiency.
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Line Loss Calculator
- Types of coax cable with rf attenuator calculator, line loss calculator form includes an antenna gain calculator
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- How to make a HB9CV
- The HB9CV is a well known two element antenna of a directional beam type with a forward gain of 4 to 5 dBd. This one is for two metres but it can be scaled, from the dimensions in the diagram, for other bands I have also made them for four and six metres
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Corrosion in a marine installation
- We all understand the importance of corrosion protection, especially in harsh marine environments. This article explains different types of corrosion and how to avoid them
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- All About Antennas
- A free five part series on antennas that covers many aspects of antennas, from radio wave propagation, to feed lines, type of antennas, connectors, adaptors and antenna switches by Bob Grove, publisher of Monitoring Times
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- FCC Universal Licensing System
- The FCC ULS Amateur License Search allow to search for licences based on several criterias, including call, Operator Class, Types, Addresses, Status, and dates.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What is Radio Propagation - RF propagation
- Discover the key facts about what radio propagation is, the different types available and how they affect different frequencies.
[ Hits: 69 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TRS RenTelco - Test Equipment Rental
- TRS RenTelco provides new or used electronic test equipment for rent, lease or purchase. Solutions are provided for various type of equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, oscilloscopes etc from leading manufacturers. Our products are widely used in communications, R&D, semiconductor, and wireless industries.
[ Hits: 61 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Numbers stations OWVL
- A numbers station, also known as a one-way voice link (OWVL), is a special type of unusual radio broadcast, generally on the Short Wave (SW) radio bands
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Icom CS-F3100D CPS
- Icom CS-F3100 is a windows software to program VHF UHF transceiverslike ICF 3003 ICF 4003
[ Hits: 75 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Arduino based antenna rotator controller
- Inspired by Milan OK7GU, the goal is to build an universal antenna controller - for different types of rotor, different motor, encoder
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Audio Cables
- Article with answers to common questions as what cable types to user, cable length, how to join ends.
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A lithium battery primer
- Primary, Ion, and Polymer, a lithium battery primer, learn the differences between and varied uses for these diverse types of lithium batteries.
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Replacing the battery of the Yaesu DVS-2 memory recorder
- After a few years the lithium battery cell from the Yaesu DVS-2 will be exhausted.
To replace the battery in the future there is a more easy way, than replacing it with the same type of battery as installed in the DVS-2.
[ Hits: 48 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PL-259 vs Type N Connector on 430 MHz
- A test and comparison of real attenuation of N-type connectors and PL-259 connectors on UHF bands, domonstrating that connectors are almost equivalent.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N Type connectors over SO-239 at VHF/UHF
- How much better is an N over SO-239 at VHF/UHF, a discussion topic at eham
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- RF filter basics tutorial
- an overview, introduction or tutorial about the basics of electronics filters including the types of filter and the various filter design considerations and parameters
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GaAs FER Pre Amp Cookbook
- There are many designs for building preamps each with their own advantages and disvantages. In this PDF Article author reviews several different types.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsn type type 216 type n-type type n type a j type f-type f type type 47 cw type vrl type 250 type b type g type 96
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links