Search Results for "type n"217 links
Antennas : Baluns
- High impedance baluns
- Introduction with some background on balun types
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a 4:1 Guanella Balun
- Step-By-Step Construction of a 4:1 Current-Type Guanella Balun by W1CG
[ Hits: 9042 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
[ Hits: 1528 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9749 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Quad antenna calculator
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
[ Hits: 5655 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.34 ]
- Wlan antenna Waveguide type
- Dimensioning a cantenna, theory of the waveguide antenna
[ Hits: 4823 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Mobile 2.45Ghz antenna
- A prototype 2.45ghz antenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
[ Hits: 5841 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4655 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9001 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Wlan antenna Waveguide type
- This antenna is constucted only of a cylindrical can and a N connector with centre tap lengthened
[ Hits: 5338 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- DK7EO - comments and reports
- DK7EO ham radio blog
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DL2EBX - Geofoxing
- Ham radio blog on RDF fox hunting
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W5HLH - The Future of radio
- Exploring the future of radio, wireless, broadcasting, ham radio, and DX/shortwave listening. Edited by Harry Helms, W5HLH.
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kings Electronics
- Manufacture a wide array of RF interconnect products for operation from 0 to 18 GHz, ranging in size from subminiature connectors to large, high voltage types
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1726 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Starline Electronics
- Full-size Professional Circumaural (closed type) Stereo Headphone Monitor designed for studio use, swl and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Genesis Lamp
- Sell all types of obstruction lighting. Lighting for your ham radio antenna tower.
Genesis Lamp stocks a wide variety of replacement bulbs and specialty replacement light bulbs including: airport lighting and airport light bulbs, incandescent light bulbs and more
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NOAA Space Weather Scales
- The NOAA Space Weather Scales were introduced as a way to communicate to the general public the current and future space weather conditions and their possible effects on people and systems.
The scales describe the environmental disturbances for three event types: geomagnetic storms, solar radiation storms, and radio blackouts.
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 9830 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
[ Hits: 1397 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- LZ2US Amplifiers
- LZ2US offers 3 types amplifiers for the serious VHF/UHF amateur. These amplifiers are very robust and in use by contest groups and EME stations all over the world. Every amplifier is custom made.
[ Hits: 1682 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Install a PL-259 on an RG-8X
- A better way to install PL-259 connectors on RG-8X type coax by Dan Richardson, K6MHE
[ Hits: 22560 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- How make N-Type Connectors
- How to make easily your N-type connector, pictures and procedure, step by step
[ Hits: 2252 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- A Homebrew SSB Transceiver for 60 Meters
- Description of the design and building of a homebrew phasing-type ssb transceiver for the 60 meter band by Paul Alexander WB9IPA
[ Hits: 881 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 8987 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
You can try similar termstype n type type 216 type a n-type type 96 j type n type type g vrl type 250 type b type 47 f-type f type cw type
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links