Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
Quad antenna calculator
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
Mobile 2.45Ghz antenna
- A prototype 2.45ghz antenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
[ Hits: 5818 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4599 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
- Sell all types of obstruction lighting. Lighting for your ham radio antenna tower.
Genesis Lamp stocks a wide variety of replacement bulbs and specialty replacement light bulbs including: airport lighting and airport light bulbs, incandescent light bulbs and more
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
NOAA Space Weather Scales
- The NOAA Space Weather Scales were introduced as a way to communicate to the general public the current and future space weather conditions and their possible effects on people and systems.
The scales describe the environmental disturbances for three event types: geomagnetic storms, solar radiation storms, and radio blackouts.
Yaesu FT-857 description
- The FT-857, the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver, provides base station-type performance from an ultra-compact package that's ideal for mobile or external battery portable work.
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
- LZ2US offers 3 types amplifiers for the serious VHF/UHF amateur. These amplifiers are very robust and in use by contest groups and EME stations all over the world. Every amplifier is custom made.