Search Results for "type n"240 links
Antennas : Array
- Effect of tower coupling on an array
- It's well known that a nearby tower can affect the performance of a vertical array, this article by NK7U describe measurements and prove interaction.
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 3437 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Coiled Choke Balun for HF
- A very practical Balun for HF aerial work is the choke type. It reduces RFI to and from the feeder & at next to no cost or loss.
[ Hits: 2013 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Creating a simple, easy to make balun
- Detailed information on several different balun types which are easy to build at home by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Modern Beverage Receiving Antenna
- A helpful guide to building your own beverage-type low noise receiving antenna for broadband use. Easy, do-it-yourself suggestions to optimize directional performance, even if you lack a farm to put it on.
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- All About Ham Radio Ladderline
- Ladder Line Myths, Line Types, Spacing and Impedance, Length by KV5R
[ Hits: 989 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator. It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Tower interactions
- A study on vertical-tower interactions by N6LF
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quartslab has over 30 years of experience in supplying quartz crystals to the international communications market. Our product range includes the supply of quartz crystals in the frequency range 1.5 to 225 MHz in all popular holder types as well as crystal oscillators in DIL8 and DIL14 packages.
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP 1:1 Current-type Balun for Portable Use
- A ferrite-loaded coaxial RF choke which just happens to yield the same result as a 1:1 current balun
[ Hits: 2827 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- IC-9100 videos
- Icom IC-9100 on youtube
[ Hits: 2140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-8R at Dayton Hamvention
- Yaesu vx-8r prototype quad-bander on display at the 2008 dayton hamvention. Youtube video
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC-Prog Prototype Programmer
- PIC Programmer software package that allows you to program all types of serial programmable Integrated Circuits using Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
[ Hits: 1040 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- IC-Prog Prototype Programmer
- This software package allows you to program all types of serial programmable Integrated Circuits using Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- MF TeleType
- MF TeleType is a program for amateur radio digital communication via sound card, ham radio chat program for extra reliable text transmissions over long distance
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Plate choke design
- The plate choke, as used in an HF tube type amplifier in this article.
[ Hits: 1129 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Batteries for Emergency Communications
- The purpose of this paper is to provide a basic understanding of the different types of batteries available on the market today so the reader can make an educated decision about what type of battery will best meet their needs for Amateur Radio emergency communications
Brett Hammond - KB3HGP
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Assemble a N-connector
- How to assemble a N-Type connector to a coax cable by diswire.com
[ Hits: 1962 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Homebrew C-L-C QRP Antenna Tuner
- This is a C-L-C type tuner with a reflected power indicator. Tuning is done for minimum reflected power.
[ Hits: 4492 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
You can try similar termsj type type n vrl type 250 n type type type g type 96 type 216 n-type rg-8 n type type a type b f type f-type type ar 12-27
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links