Search Results for "u dipole"471 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3834 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dual Band 40m/17m dipole
- A center feed dual band dipole for 40 and 17 meters by W5DXP
[ Hits: 3693 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Coil loaded dipole for 80 meters
- Coil loading of an 80m Dipole for restricted space.
Here's a method that may allow you to fit that 80m dipole into your suburban backyard by VK3JEG
[ Hits: 4588 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Balun for folded dipoles
- A 1:4 balun suitable for folded dipole antennas
[ Hits: 4377 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Wideband Portable Dipole
- A portable dualband dipole robust and compact antenna usable for horizontal and vertical polarisation by ON6MU
[ Hits: 3055 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Off Center Fed Dipole
- A K2GXT project documentation of how to homebrew and setup an off-center fed dipole
[ Hits: 1653 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1626 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 3221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 2074 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Log Periodic of Another Sort
- A log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna design that offer continuous low SWR in 13-30MHz range
[ Hits: 4458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Upright V Dipole
- A small antenna for limited space / lanai use.
[ Hits: 1528 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Traps for 40/80 m dipole
- I6DVX article on hoembrewing traps, using vetrnonite instead of common coax cable.
[ Hits: 2317 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2329 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 9060 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.84 ]
- KA0PSE Beacon
- On 28.219 Mhz it puts out a whopping 3.85 watts into an inverted V dipole at about 30 ft.
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 1871 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G4IRX/P portable operations
- A compact and portable setup with wire dipoles by G4IRX
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 20 m dipole 20m dipole vhf dipole 40/80m dipole v dipole fat dipole 40m 10m dipole dipole kv 10 m dipole 406 dipole 2 m dipole ocf dipole inv v dipole dipole 144 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links