Search Results for "u dipole"395 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 17M
- Trap Dipole for 17 and 20
- M0XDX trap dipole for 17 and 20 metres made from two fibreglass telescopic 5 metre long fishing poles.
[ Hits: 1730 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dipole antenna for 6 meter band
- Here is a simple design for a 6 meter centre fed dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 Meter square copper dipole antenna
- A eham article on a square copper dipole antenna for 50 MHz by K0FF
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A new stacked multiband dipole array
- A new multiband version of the lazy-h for 10, 15 and 20m. No tuner needed.
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Building a sextuple ratio balun
- Article on homebrew a six separate impedance settings out of a triple radio balun
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Balun for HF wire dipoles
- a neat 1:1 50 ohm balun for use on HF horizontal wire dipoles.
[ Hits: 2991 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Coax Bazooka type antenna
- 2 metre and 70 cm Coaxial Dipoles, Double Bazooka type
[ Hits: 2218 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Sloping Vertical Dipole
- The radiating part is the vertical half of the dipole. You get nearly radiation in all directions, the second half must not be in 180°. The table below show how we get an impedance for direct feeding of 50Ohm coax. by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low-Cost dipole for QRP
- Hereâ€™s an economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs.
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Horizontal dipoles
- This article describes the characteristics of an horizontal dipole and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GAL, covering models for the 20 m, 40 m and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Two wire broadband HF dipole
- This article describes the design and simulation of a two wire broadband dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software 4Nec2. The antenna is designed to operate in the full range 3-30 MHz
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low-cost half wave Dipole for HF QRP rigs
- An economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 80m / 40m Dipole
- Build instructions for the 80-40 dipole antenna including Ugly Balun
40m trap and 80m Dipole
[ Hits: 1397 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Dipole for portable use
- Homemade dipole antenna for portable use
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multiband Wire Dipole
- A multiband dipole antenna that can work on 15 20 and 40 meters band made with common materials by IW7EHC
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Trap dipole for WARC bands
- Diamond W8010 Multiband Dipole Modifications
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Western HF-10 multiband dipole antenna
- A 67 feet long dipole doublet antenna
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multi-band loft-mounted dipoles
- Multi-band loft-mounted dipoles for 40, 20, 17, 15, and 10m
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew a Buddipole antenna
- Homebrew a buddypole-style portable antenna system.
N6LEW describe an alternative design and construction method for the buddipole-style configurable portable antenna system with pictures and configuration settings.
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Vertical Dipole 10-40m
- A multiband vertical dipole antenna by ON4BAI
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Codan C463 multiband antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a Codan C463 multiwire broadband dipole, using the software MMANA-GAL.
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- All Band HF Doublet
- All Band HF Doublet for operation over all HF bands including 160m.
[ Hits: 1424 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Off center antennas, Baluns, line isolators, delta loop antennas and dipoles by Hy Power Antenna Company PA USA
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- STAR-H Corporation
- STAR-H Corporation specializes in extremely wideband dipoles and compact low-profile antenna systems for military, emergency management, commercial operations and consumer wireless applications.
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Maltronix, HF antennas, dipoles and verticals, switching power supply, power distribution, antenna switch
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]