The Sloping Vertical Dipole
- The radiating part is the vertical half of the dipole. You get nearly radiation in all directions, the second half must not be in 180°. The table below show how we get an impedance for direct feeding of 50Ohm coax. by DK7ZB
- This article describes the characteristics of an horizontal dipole and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GAL, covering models for the 20 m, 40 m and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Two wire broadband HF dipole
- This article describes the design and simulation of a two wire broadband dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software 4Nec2. The antenna is designed to operate in the full range 3-30 MHz
Homebrew a Buddipole antenna
- Homebrew a buddypole-style portable antenna system.
N6LEW describe an alternative design and construction method for the buddipole-style configurable portable antenna system with pictures and configuration settings.
- STAR-H Corporation specializes in extremely wideband dipoles and compact low-profile antenna systems for military, emergency management, commercial operations and consumer wireless applications.