Search Results for "u dipole"428 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Compact Top Band antennas
- Modeling compact 160 meter antennas, inverted L, half wave dipoles and linearly loaded dipole
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2 meter square dipole
- Homebrew a 2 meter square dipole antenna
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 4m Slim Jim Antenna
- This 4m Slim Jim Antenna is cheap and easy to build yet it greatly out performs the more usual dipole due to its low angle of radiation. An SWR of 1:1 is obtainable across the 4m ham radio FM band with a simple adjustment.
[ Hits: 1294 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Log Periodic Antenna Calculator
- Online calculator for Logarithmic Periodic Dipole Antenna LPDA
[ Hits: 4985 | Votes: 168 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Folded dipole ZL Antennas
- Simulation and modelling the ZL Special antenna
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Home Made Off Center Fed Dipole
- Project with pictures and plans for an HF off center fed dipole by KB1NWH
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 80 12m Dipole
- How complicated can a dipole be? Well, pretty complicated! Read on for details.
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 80-40-20-10 meter fan-dipole project
- Homebrew a 4 bands parallel fan dipole covering 80,40,20 and 10 meter by VE2XIP
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade WARC Dipole
- Here you can find all dimensions to make your own three band dipole for 30m – 17m – 12m. ON4AFU describe here a rigid dipole with dimensions and picture.
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Long Wire Dipole Antenna
- An basic horizontal half-wave antenna which can be made of ordinary copper wire. The cable should have a cross section of 1 mm 2 or more. The antenna can be stretched between two masts, a house and a mast, or between two apartment buildings.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna
- A fan dipole antenna for amateur radio and Field Day for 20 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband HF antennas
- Presentation by AC8GY on classic G5RV Antennas and other horizontal dipoles, the popular G5RV, ZS6BKW, dipole fan, Alpha-Delta DX-CC and a trap dipole are modeled in EZNEC and compared.
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Adjusting HF Antenna Lengths
- Find out how much to adjust the length of a quarter wave whip or a half wave dipole rather than the outright cut-and-try method.
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Noise Figure Measurement using Standard Antennas
- Measuring noise fiugre on the W2IMU horn and the dual-dipole-feed
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Multi Band Cage Dipole
- The N3UJJ multi band cage dipole antenna project thay can fit a small property
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The 20-17-15 meter fan-dipole project
- A parallel multiband wire dipole project by VE2XIP
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-Band OCF-dipole Antenna
- An Off-center-feed antenna that covers 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, and 6 meters by NC4FB
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Home Made Buddipole
- A homemade Buddipole portable HF antenna project
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Modeling the T2FD
- Modeling the T2FD, tilted folded dipole antenna
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Building the T2FD Antena
- Building the Balanced Termination Folded Dipole
[ Hits: 1325 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The T2FD - EARS ARS
- The T2FD is a simple tactical aerial that can work on several bands without an aerial matcher.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Rabbit-Ears Dipole Antenna
- This handy and cheap portable dipole can be folded and backpacked, carried in use, and adjusted to a very wide range of frequencies.
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband Vertical Antenna Project
- A simple multiband vertical dipole antenna for 20 meters and above, with a tuner, that will provide gain and a circular pattern on the higher bands.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W8AMZ Antennas
- Amateur radio antennas, G5RV, ZS6BKW / Optimized G5RV, Sloper, Dipoles and wire vertical antennas by W8AMZ
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole end fed dipole dipole for 6m dipole for 88 108 mhz 72 mhz dipole vhf dipole v dipole 80 m dipole 406 dipole dipole 20 40 m 10m ve dipole 10m v dipole 20 m dipole dipole fat dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links