4m Slim Jim Antenna
- This 4m Slim Jim Antenna is cheap and easy to build yet it greatly out performs the more usual dipole due to its low angle of radiation. An SWR of 1:1 is obtainable across the 4m ham radio FM band with a simple adjustment.
Fan Dipole Antenna
- A fan dipole antenna for amateur radio and Field Day for 20 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Homemade WARC Dipole
- Here you can find all dimensions to make your own three band dipole for 30m – 17m – 12m. ON4AFU describe here a rigid dipole with dimensions and picture.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Long Wire Dipole Antenna
- An basic horizontal half-wave antenna which can be made of ordinary copper wire. The cable should have a cross section of 1 mm 2 or more. The antenna can be stretched between two masts, a house and a mast, or between two apartment buildings.
Multiband HF antennas
- Presentation by AC8GY on classic G5RV Antennas and other horizontal dipoles, the popular G5RV, ZS6BKW, dipole fan, Alpha-Delta DX-CC and a trap dipole are modeled in EZNEC and compared.