u dipole487 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 17M
- Trap Dipole for 17 and 20
- M0XDX trap dipole for 17 and 20 metres made from two fibreglass telescopic 5 metre long fishing poles.
[ Hits: 1999 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband trap dipole
- A multiband 20/40/75/160 trap dipole antenna plan by KG0WX
[ Hits: 2364 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 6 meter horizontal dipole
- Homebrew project of a dipole for six meters band by KK5ID
[ Hits: 2009 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- G4JUV Gate Spring Dipole
- This is an 80 metre dipole that fits in a small spac
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Delta loops for 15 20 and 30 m
- Full Wave Delta Loops for 15, 20 and 30m with perimiter dipole, quiet, low TOA, mono-band - a perfect stealth omnidirectional solution
[ Hits: 3617 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- How to Make a Folded Dipole Antenna
- eHow article on homebrewing your own folded dipole antenna
[ Hits: 2174 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- DF1PU Coax Trap Antenna
- A multiband coax trapped dipole for 10-80 meters bands by DF1PU
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- DG0KW Multiband dipole
- German article on the multiband dipole by DG0KW. This antenna can be configured for several bands and can work in 3 or 4 bands mode. Can be used in restricted space lots.
[ Hits: 2535 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- QRP Inverted V Dipole antenna
- An homemade QRP Inverted V dipole antenna for 40 20 17 and 15 meter band
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The Neumann-Antenne
- A stacked multiband dipole array for 10, 15 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The Sloping Vertical Dipole
- The radiating part is the vertical half of the dipole. You get nearly radiation in all directions, the second half must not be in 180°. The table below show how we get an impedance for direct feeding of 50Ohm coax. by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low-Cost dipole for QRP
- Hereâ€™s an economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs.
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Horizontal dipoles
- This article describes the characteristics of an horizontal dipole and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GAL, covering models for the 20 m, 40 m and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband fan dipole antenna
- A three-frequency multi-band dipole
[ Hits: 1809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Multi band wire antenna
- The off center fed dipole or Windom antenna.
[ Hits: 3200 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- How change a shaft on a Steppir Dipole
- PE2MC show how to change a shaft on a 30/40 meters Steppir Dipole antenna with pictures and instructions
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Codan C463 multiband antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a Codan C463 multiwire broadband dipole, using the software MMANA-GAL.
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- STAR-H Corporation
- STAR-H Corporation specializes in extremely wideband dipoles and compact low-profile antenna systems for military, emergency management, commercial operations and consumer wireless applications.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dipole 40,80m 20m dipole 20 m dipole 6m dipole pmr dipole. 72 mhz dipole dipole for 88 108 mhz pcb dipole dipole kv u dipole dipole 2m inv v dipole 40m-dipole v dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links