Search Results for "u dipole"415 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 Meter Dipole
- The 160 meter dipole is constructed from #12 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a section of PVC pipe Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160 antenna for small lots
- The WT0G crazy W dipole, a solution for 160 meter operations
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Cycloid Dipole Antenna
- A 2 meter antenna made of copper tubes, offering circular polarization at WA7X.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 30m vertical dipole
- The 30 Meter Vertical Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe. The coax loops through the PVC pipe to provide strain relief. by W1TR
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70 cm Lindenblad Antenna
- The antenna is a vertical dipole, around which four parasitic elements are forming a circle.
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10-80 Slinky Dipole
- A slinky dipole antenna that covers almost all HF bands mede with a flexible 90-turn metal spring by N4SPP
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots that I use on lower frequencies by W1TR
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- An Effective Fan Dipole HF Antenna System
- This antenna consists of one or more dipoles with a common coaxial feeder and a 1:1 balun choke to ensure that no RF travels down the outside of the co-ax screen
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Fan Dipole Fence
- the FFD is a multiband antenna, quick, eay and cheap.
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband Dipole
- A long article on multiband dipole, with an overview on designing this wire antenna, and planning a robust installation and proper feed line
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VHF UHF Fan Dipole Antenna
- WBØTGE describes in this post a unique copper pipe fan dipole that Al created and that provides fantastic results
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- VK5ABN ALE Antenna
- The VK5ABN loop antenna consists of a horizontal loop tuned to the 80M band and a dipole cut for the 30M band.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF Multiple Dipole Antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a multiple dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. The antenna will be designed to operate in the 10, 20, 40 and 80 m bands
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband HF Dipole
- A 40 ft vertical dipole that can cover HF Bands from 80 to 10 meters winding a dipole in a 12m HD telescoping fiberglass pole by DJ0IP
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- An off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator. It needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m by M0UKD
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dipole ocf dipole bs1 dipole c.b. 15m dipole 4m dipole v dipole bud dipole 10 m dipole 2m dipole vhf dipole dipole 2m dipole 40m 446 dipole fm dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links