Search Results for "u dipole"482 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 Meter Dipole
- The 160 meter dipole is constructed from #12 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a section of PVC pipe Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160 antenna for small lots
- The WT0G crazy W dipole, a solution for 160 meter operations
[ Hits: 1122 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 160m Vertical
- A conversion of a 80m dipole into a 160m vertical antenna
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Cycloid Dipole Antenna
- A 2 meter antenna made of copper tubes, offering circular polarization
[ Hits: 961 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- 30m vertical dipole
- The 30 Meter Vertical Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe. The coax loops through the PVC pipe to provide strain relief. by W1TR
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Postage Stamp 40 Meter Wire Dipole Antenna
- Build yourself a postage stamp 40 meter wire dipole antenna that fits in a space a little over 20 wide and works reasonably well at low heights
[ Hits: 2287 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A Coax dipole for 4 m
- This center-fed coaxial dipole for 4 mters feature low-cost components, Easy to set-up - nothing to adjust and no metalwork required, with only four soldered joints
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log-Periodic Dipole Array Calculator
- This LPDA calculator is based on the design procedure as described by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL (SK) in the 21st edition of The ARRL Antenna Handbook.
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coil-Shortened Dipole Antenna Calculator
- Build an effective dipole antenna that needs much less space by adding two loading coils. This online calculator tells you how.
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Folded Dipole
- The Folded Dipole is not used much amongst Radio amateurs, probably due to the fact that this antenna uses twice as much wire as a single-wire dipole.
[ Hits: 881 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 10-80 Slinky Dipole
- A slinky dipole antenna that covers almost all HF bands mede with a flexible 90-turn metal spring by N4SPP
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- An Effective Fan Dipole HF Antenna System
- This antenna consists of one or more dipoles with a common coaxial feeder and a 1:1 balun choke to ensure that no RF travels down the outside of the co-ax screen
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Fan Dipole Fence
- the FFD is a multiband antenna, quick, eay and cheap.
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multiband Dipole
- A long article on multiband dipole, with an overview on designing this wire antenna, and planning a robust installation and proper feed line
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VHF UHF Fan Dipole Antenna
- Author describes in this post a unique copper pipe fan dipole that he created and that provides fantastic results
[ Hits: 912 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 70 cm Lindenblad Antenna
- The antenna is a vertical dipole, around which four parasitic elements are forming a circle.
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK5ABN ALE Antenna
- The VK5ABN loop antenna consists of a horizontal loop tuned to the 80M band and a dipole cut for the 30M band.
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- HF Multiple Dipole Antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a multiple dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. The antenna will be designed to operate in the 10, 20, 40 and 80 m bands
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Multiband HF Dipole
- A 40 ft vertical dipole antenna that can cover HF Bands from 80 to 10 meters winding a dipole in a 12m HD telescoping fiberglass pole
[ Hits: 2367 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- An off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator. It needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m by M0UKD
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 20 m dipole 80/40m dipole ocf dipole dipole 2m c dipole 406 dipole vhf dipole dipole kv 1 8 ghz dipole u dipole 6m dipole 446 dipole x dipole dipole for 40m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links