Search Results for "u dipole"392 links - and 1 categories
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 12186 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 10 Meter Vertical Dipole
- Homebrew a vertical dipole for 28 Mhz by N2UHC
[ Hits: 6914 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- 80 - 40 - 20 - 15 meters dipole antenna
[ Hits: 47616 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8163 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antenna for 40 / 80 meters
- A dipole antenna that can be used in 40 and 80 meter band in portuguese
[ Hits: 3617 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Dipole for 40 meters
- Shortened dipole with traps for 40 meters band in portuguese
[ Hits: 3807 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 21146 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- KC0TKS Antenna Calculators
- Allow calculation of a dipole, 3 element yagi and a vertical antenna
[ Hits: 2997 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Antena Bazuca
- Drawings and short descriptio in spanish for dipoles and bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 6658 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 6476 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
[ Hits: 11360 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- PY8ELO Dipole project
- A spanish page about inverted V dipole construction tips and calculations.
[ Hits: 1096 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Inverted Vee calculator
- Online calculator for dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 2248 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Buddipole by ZR6KMD
- A rotateable dipole specifically for the 20m based on W3FF Buddipole design by ZR6KMD
[ Hits: 2294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This Old Dipole
- An antenna construction workshop conducted at Marshall N1FN's QTH
[ Hits: 10980 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Build a multiband dipole
- A nicely documented procedure to build a multiband dipole spending $30 in material and half an hour in assembling by Andrew Daniel - KI4QFY
[ Hits: 9829 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 14762 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Although a magnetic loop antenna(aka small loop antenna) is very compact, its efficiency is close to a half-wavelength dipole if carefully built.
[ Hits: 1316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3690 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Idiot's guide to antennas
- A very basic guide to antennas concept. Explain the usage of dummy load, basic antennas like dipole o j-poles.
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 3826 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2131 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]