Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummyloads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
OH1AA Logging program
- The OH1AA logging program package is designed to handle the book-keeping
of amateur radio contacts. The package contains three separate main prog-
rams by which contacts are managed.
Run under DOS and is freeware
SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).
- AGWBBS is a program that manages the messages that you have downloaded from your local BBS using AGWFWD.
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-857 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope