Search Results for "uhf pass filter"4 links
- UHF Reject filter
- This filter is a 0.1 dB Tschebychev lowpass with a rejection of 90 dB
or better at 430 MHz, and 0.2 dB insertion loss at 72 MHz.
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low cost UHF/VHF duplexer
- Duplexers for dual band radio are usually high pass filter and low pass filter combined in the same box. This circuit is a design within a cost of US$10.
[ Hits: 6402 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- 5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 6m High Pass TVI filter
- Are you suffering from TVI? Then why not try this filter for size. It is a three-stage high-pass filter that blocks low-frequency 50MHz signals while letting through UHF TV.
[ Hits: 1290 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]