40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
- Community platform for ham radio amateurs. With ham2ham.com you can communicate with radio operators in all over the world via internet to support the amateur radio communication via HF, VHF, UHF, satellites and more.
I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad™. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.
Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
Identifying sources of radio frequency interference
- This page describes the results of some tests with a portable spectrum analyzer in attempt to identify the sources of RFI around the house. Radio interference was found in a number of unexpected places.