50MHz J-Pole Antennapop
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use